mv-1 vs dc physcho

Softball.com:

strictlybiznus

Addicted to Softballfans
i know this has been discuused before but figured i would start this debate again since there is a lot more peeps that now have a broke in dc. i just bought a dc and i have an mv 1 already, havent been swinging it b/c i have a buncha og freaks i usually swing. i am gonna make myself put them down for at least a little bit for one of these so just wondering what ewverybody thinks on overall performace of these 2.

A'bomB

Get back mutha ****er
Let's just say I have both with well over 1000 cuts each. And didn't use either in the biggest hr Derby of the year last night. There were 2 mv1's but with the exception of Denny Crine, there wasn't any other DC Psycho's

FSOFTBALL

Addicted to Softballfans
i know this has been discuused before but figured i would start this debate again since there is a lot more peeps that now have a broke in dc. i just bought a dc and i have an mv 1 already, havent been swinging it b/c i have a buncha og freaks i usually swing. i am gonna make myself put them down for at least a little bit for one of these so just wondering what ewverybody thinks on overall performace of these 2.

IMO you wont see a difference between the 2 other than balanced or end loaded. Just pick 1 and enjoy They are a soft barrel bat and will feel different then ur freaks.

Last edited:

Kaji

Addicted to Softballfans
So the MV1 and DC are different bats?

So does that mean the DC and the MV-3 are the same bat?

FSOFTBALL

Addicted to Softballfans
not found.

IMO the mv1, mv3, dc, se are all the same bat different paint job and the endloads are different. I swung them all with the endloads and they have the same feel. The se has the same feel just a lighter end load. once again this just my opinion.

superduper

Noob Membership Chair
IMO the mv1, mv3, dc, se are all the same bat different paint job and the endloads are different. I swung them all with the endloads and they have the same feel. The se has the same feel just a lighter end load. once again this just my opinion.

I would agree with you , for the record I can't confirm the mv3 but the dc and the mv1 feel and sound the same to me.

Kaji

Addicted to Softballfans

It would make sense if you are correct. I just haven't had the chance to swing a mv1 or 3.

flyout

Addicted to Softballfans
How much more improved can the technology get within the sanctioning standards? IMO they have all been the same since the F+. The only differecnce is the marketing.

FSOFTBALL

Addicted to Softballfans
Freak + still has a hard barrel the MV line have a soft barrel. it doesnt give much feed back to you as a hitter imo

The_Hammer_99

Star Player
the MV1 and DC are not the same bat they feel totally different when making contact with the ball. the MV1 is much softer while the DC is very stiff. Both are great bats but im putting my bet in with the DC, buddy has one and its down right ridiculous now. You can go wrong with neither honestly but i prefer the feel of the DC and since my friend has one i may get the MV1

spindler27

Addicted to Softballfans
I hit my MV1 back to back with my friends DC last night, felt identical, sounded identical, hit identical

FSOFTBALL

Addicted to Softballfans
I hit my MV1 back to back with my friends DC last night, felt identical, sounded identical, hit identical

we did the same only difference was we had the MV1,MV3, DC tomorrow we are swinging the SE along with the other 3 before the game with live pitches. Off the tee the SE has the same feel as the mv3, just not the heavy endload. I will say I like the .5 end load and can't wait to swing the .25 in the freak nasty july 1.