my 454 LEGIT review

brock

Addicted to Softballfans
easily one of the best bats ive ever owned. im not a bomb dropper like some guys....i tend to hit hard line drives and some of them get out...nothing crazy.

this bat feels amazing. ive only put about 20 swings on the bat...all in game swings...and it needs absolutely no breaking in period....its ready to go out of the wrapper. ive hit 2 line drive hr's with it so far and a couple of long fly ball outs..the rest are all nice crisp balls through 5/6 hole.

feels a little stiff but the ball jumps off the bat right away. i was a little worried about the 2013 bats....but now i have no worries about them at all.

butler2323

Manager
Thought I would put my experience in with this review. Last year was my first time swinging Worth bats. Had a BJ and a reload that I loved. I decided to pick up a Legit balanced a few weeks ago. After three BP sessions bat has not opened up at all, and I do hit above average for power. I'm loving the bat, just need to put in the time to break it in. Call me old school, but don't need rollers or any blades to get a bat ready for play, just need the time. In all honesty, bat is better out of the wrapper over the BJ and reload, but still no where near them post 600-800 hits.

slightrattle

OG COMbatant
They're sick when you shave them, too. Played a team today that just left it at the plate for the next guy and was breaking tree limbs with it. I hate cheaters.

butler2323

Manager
Yeah, just can't get away from em. New bat regulations ain't going to make the game any cleaner, just going to make cheaters adapt. As is life....