My bat telescoped

masarobinson

Superstar in the making.
So my freak 12 telescoped recently. I have Toys 4 Tots this weekend so I wouldn't get a return fast enough. My question is, if I use 3m marine epoxy to make it hold will that void the warranty for when it actually breaks?

crdizzle6288

Addicted to Softballfans
i read somewhere that you can send it to miken and they will glue it for you which wont effect the warranty.

masarobinson

Superstar in the making.
I'm really hoping so crdizzle, it's just I need it back before T4T. I'll just have to find one to borrow now lol while I wait for the return.

crdizzle6288

Addicted to Softballfans
Reading is fundamental.

well it would be common sense he wouldn't get it back in time. plus he's worried about voiding warranty. so when i told him to send it in, it would be common sense that he wouldn't get it back in time. the point of it is to send the bat in to get fixed and not void waranty...

Tictac020

Addicted to BP
Just use one of your other bats! Also, this is why I always preach as to why people ask me why I have 2 or 3 bats of the same bat....perfect example!

masarobinson

Superstar in the making.
Well I have 2 Freak 12s but my gf uses the other one lol. It's hard to switch bats when I'm so used to and swing so well with my miken...

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
Glue it with a little golf club shaft epoxy, will hold it & not stand out as a different epoxy if you end up having to send it it. I seriously doubt they'd give you a bunch of crap for fixing a common failure point so you could use the bat you paid them >$200 for, would be really stupid on their part.

ddoubler

Addicted to Softballfans
Glue it with a little golf club shaft epoxy, will hold it & not stand out as a different epoxy if you end up having to send it it. I seriously doubt they'd give you a bunch of crap for fixing a common failure point so you could use the bat you paid them >$200 for, would be really stupid on their part.

but joker said that it would....

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
He's right, not saying it wouldn't, just think there's room to be dynamic within the given situation.

Hiltz

Built for comfort
Or just buy bats from companies that actually fix recurring problems. This has been an issue since the original Mutant, and Worth/Miken has never tried to resolve it.

LeftBench

Addicted to Softballfans
glue it n send it back when you done.... joker only follows the letter of the law here... he has no other life other than this board. call customer service and tell em. as long as the inside of the barrel is fine and it weighs what it should you will be ok.

besides its t4t in palm springs... every bat there has been fixed