My Easton L2 review

Sportzfan1616

Addicted to Softballfans
Got the bat 3 weeks ago after reading good things about it, previously have been swinging the 100 and 100h. First day swinging it after about 50 to 60 swings the ball started to come off a little harder, hit about 7 out in the first 50 swings, bat was getting better but nowhere near the 100s. Hit the bat some more and after about 200-300 swings the sound changed and it now has a loud crack and is no longer stiff.
The sweet spot feels huge n the ball really flys off the bat and sound great when you hit it right.... It's just a good as my 100/100h and haven't been able to put it down. I have A 26oz and it swings smooth through the zone. Def recommended it!!!! No web lines yet and after reading about how good the L1 Is I can't honestly believe it can b much wetter than this bat. L2 is GTG, so GTG people r asking me to get them one after swinging mine!!

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
it's not bad. i'd use it, but i'd still prefer the 100w. after the 3rd game of the day, and getting tired, the endload is more prominent

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
im still waiting for my L2 to wake up but i havent had time to put in the work needed. only have 50 cuts if that on mine