My Experience With Clutch

teamriot38

UNKNOWNachilles
This has 2 different parts so im gonna keep them seperate.

Part 1 - Was looking for jerseys for fall ball for my new team and the 13 dollar drifit whites was the jersey I decided to do. It was a simple design and after a PM to Lucky13 (wesley) we had the ball rolling. Payment was made quickly and design was ok'd just as fast. Jerseys were completed and shipped very quickly and arrived before i imagined.

Grade for Clutch A++++

Part 2 - Upon arrival of my order (13 jerseys) I noticed a few problems. I was shorted a jersey from my order, they made a duplicate of another and a few of the jerseys had ink spots on the back from what i assume was someone folding them before they dried all the way. I contacted Wesley immediately 8/5/11 to notify him of the problems and see if we can get these resolved. Pictures of the ink spots and duplicate jersey were added to verify my story. Weeks went by and contact became slim and responses to my e-mails were hardly returned unless i sent repeat e-mails. We even talked on the phone a week ago to discuss replacing the missing jersey, but i was told i would have to live with the ink spotted ones. I just wanted to get them before our first tournament on August 27th. (which at the time was one month from date i received the original shipment)

Finally yesterday I contacted another Clutch rep named Dave who immediately said he would work on getting my jersey problems corrected and shipped. Currently I have a package in route to complete my order as requested, but sadly it will not be there in time for our tournament tomorrow. So one of my players will not have one and 2 others will have ones with ink spots on the back. All of which reflect poorly on me.

grade for Clutch now C-

In the end, im getting the whole order as requested, but it has been tedious and a much more of a struggle than i imagined. I was much more disappointed yesterday but the service of Dave has made this whole thing a little more tolerable. In the end clutch will satisfy my order for the year, but most likely will not get returned business from me.

If you are looking to order I would highly suggest going through Dave who helped me out tremendously and in a timely manner.

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
Who would tell a customer you have to live with the ink spotted jersey's? At least Dave stepped up but damn that's foul. I think I would have flipped my wig.

teamriot38

UNKNOWNachilles
The ink spots are small, maybe and inch or 2 along the back side near the numbers. But on a white dryfit they definitely stood out. Glad i got ahold of Dave and he promised to replace the inked ones and the missing jersey. Other than the issues with Lucky13 the jerseys look fantastic and for the price, the quality is terrific.

BigDave4

HOF Scorekeeper
All three jerseys shipped out Friday AM. I heard about this myself Thursday afternoon, quickly pulled three shirts from stock, printed them and shipped them out as soon as I could, all completely at my expense, which is what was appropriate in this case. Was there a breakdown in communication, yes. Did I take care of it within two hours of the time that I found out about it, yes. That's what I try to do and don't mind doing when I know the facts and the facts are what is presented, which is exactly what Cody did in this case.

As soon as I found out about this issue, I did everything in my power to fix it as fast as humanly possible.

Cody,
Thanks again for your business and your patience. I think you will find that the shirts I sent you are exactly as you expect them to be and I hope that you will consider giving us another shot.

Dave

StealthyGuy

Addicted to Softballfans
i too had a couple issues with my first order from Clutch, but Dave did come through in a the pinch and made my team happy...wouldn't hesitate to go to dave...but imo...just dave lol some of the other reps seem a lil iffy

teamriot38

UNKNOWNachilles
i too had a couple issues with my first order from Clutch, but Dave did come through in a the pinch and made my team happy...wouldn't hesitate to go to dave...but imo...just dave lol some of the other reps seem a lil iffy

X2 on everything he said. I would only do business with dave if I ever decided on Clutch again

BigDave4

HOF Scorekeeper
Guys,
Thanks for the kind words. We all aim to please here. Wes works with me here locally, so you can ALWAYS work with him. I know we had a breakdown in communication on this one, but he is usually VERY responsive as you can see from other deals on the board. With that said, reach out to me at any time. I try not to hide out too much, but I do get busy so if you ever need to reach me, shoot me a PM or email me directly. When you PM me, I get an email, so I usually can get back to you within an hour or two.

My email address is dave at savesecond dot com if you'd rather go that route.

Thanks again. We're after all the business we can get.

Dave

XTREME GRAPHIC

xtremegraphicdesigns.com
Great job Dave I know how hard it is when mistakes happen. I recently shipped out items thru usps (mistake) packaged arrived damaged and missing items. I am replacing items out of my pocket and am struggling to make the customer happy. Now I am stuck not sure what to do to make things better. Oh by the way after reading other posts of damaged items from post office I now know why the post office is going broke! But once again great job on the service Dave.

teamriot38

UNKNOWNachilles
follow up - dave sent me the 3 jerseys like he said and the full order is now complete and looking good. Dave is the way to go if you want to order from Clutch.

ray_mich

Addicted to Softballfans
Guys,
Thanks for the kind words. We all aim to please here. Wes works with me here locally, so you can ALWAYS work with him. I know we had a breakdown in communication on this one, but he is usually VERY responsive as you can see from other deals on the board. With that said, reach out to me at any time. I try not to hide out too much, but I do get busy so if you ever need to reach me, shoot me a PM or email me directly. When you PM me, I get an email, so I usually can get back to you within an hour or two.

My email address is dave at savesecond dot com if you'd rather go that route.

Thanks again. We're after all the business we can get.

Dave

I sent you a pm about my order of shirts that i got today. Please let me know if you got it.
Thanks.

BL18ok

Addicted to Softballfans
This makes me want to do busniess with Clutch. Glad to hear everything worked out. No one is perfedt but I think all we all ask for is a little effort. This is how good busniesses run. Always glad to read these. Keep it up Clutch.

ray_mich

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes sir. I emailed you back and PMed you. Shoot me a quick email back and we'll get you all squared away.

Thanks Ray.
Dave,
Not sure if you are on hollidays or not but i have been waiting for a reply from you for about 2 weeks now to find out about the remaking of the shirts, the cost of half the shipping and how long til they are done? I hope to hear something soon.
Ray.

christianman316

blaine's dad
This is the way business should be handled, I applaud Dave and Clutch for doing so. Sad that all representatives aren't on board like this.