My find of the year

Rosetothehall

Addicted to Softballfans
So this past weekend Im playing in our state 14 inch softball tourny. Im not a fan of big ball, but, my team is a B team and we have trouble finding tournaments to play in. Plus its a good time with not alot of pressure.

We get done playing for the day on Saturday, and we are standing around talking to a guy that plays 14 inch and 16 inch exclusively. (We had just beatin his team 16-3) He pulls out this shinning mint condition 06 CNT Flex. My jaw drops as he explained that he used it in 10 games in 12 inch and quit playing 12 inch so he just has the bat sitting in his bag. I told him how much he could get off the Bay if he was to sell it. He turns to me and says he will sell it to me for $150.00. Sprinted to my car, got my check book, and the rest they say is history. Gotta love the luck.
BTW, its not a re-issue.
Now, do I use it? Or sell it?

Rosetothehall

Addicted to Softballfans
We call it "big ball" because my city is known for 16 inch across the country. They are mentioned in the same sentence as Chicago.

Last edited:

Rosetothehall

Addicted to Softballfans
So not checking this thread in awhile, I see some of the regulars are poking fun. I can take a joke. Re-issue=No "W" stamp
Writing him a check. I paid my bills that day at work, so still had my check book in the car.
Update. I used it last night at league. WOW. Hits well, but, I didnt really expect anything else.
Oh yeah, what do you guys want pictures of, just the bat because thats easy, what about cancelled check?

Kevenvy

Senior Bra Fitter
Couple weeks ago, I got an OG Extended with about 300 hits pretty much the same way...$120...ssshhhh... :)