My first custom Wilson A2000 (SP125)

bajones2

Wow, so that's what red brick looks like. Thanks for posting, looks awesome.
Yes, I am so happy with the way this turned out. When i was originally building it, I was wanting the main color to be Navy leather, but I was kind of surprised when that wasn't offered on the builder, so I went with this color instead.

David the Gnome

The Veteran
Yes, I am so happy with the way this turned out. When i was originally building it, I was wanting the main color to be Navy leather, but I was kind of surprised when that wasn't offered on the builder, so I went with this color instead.
I went and double checked myself and sure enough, it's not on there. I swear navy used to be an option. I'm about 99% sure at one point in time I built a Yankees glove with navy leather and gray welting.

pitcher-baseball-gloves.jpg

bajones2

I went and double checked myself and sure enough, it's not on there. I swear navy used to be an option. I'm about 99% sure at one point in time I built a Yankees glove with navy leather and gray welting.

pitcher-baseball-gloves.jpg
Yeah, it's definitely a little strange that a color like Navy isn't offered on their custom builder, when they have GOTM gloves like the Inciarte and Dozier models in Navy, but they have those strange colors like teal, tropical blue, etc...