my first relace Nike N1 Elite BF1441 12"

I put some pics up in the Ho thread, and after talking to some folks I decided to go a different route with the web. This was my first time doing a total relace and I wanted to go black, but the shop was out so I went B&TMF. Lemme know whatcha think!

Stock pic Before:

51ac9a2f.jpg

493eab4d.jpg

After:

DSC00696.jpg

DSC00695.jpg

DSC00694.jpg

I'm actually pretty impressed with this glove. The leather is oil treated Okayama Steerhide and ultra comfortable on the hand. I also cut some of the heel padding out as well as cut some of the plastic out of the pinky.

I actually really, really like this glove. The feel and smell of it reminds me of the double tanned kip Easton used on their PPK line. I picked this up from Chopper for an incredible price NWOT and it is breaking in beautifully. The only thing I found (which I fixed) is the pinky stall is a little narrow from palm to back. Cutting part of the plastic out of the pinky stall fixed that issue.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Looks real nice like the tan on the black. Yea I webs are limited in size range cause of the style. I do like the way you can mod the pocket on small I webs for softball set up. Nice job bro, could live wo the swoosh, LOL

eviladams

All hail Megatron.....
thats why it will only be used for softball. I wanted an i-web for it, but couldn't muster one up

Wish I had known this^^^^ I just ordered a web from Woodz for a swap. I could have ordered an I-web for you and traded it for the web on your N1. :mad: