My L1 is retarded.

Chrisklol

301' Bombs
That swing won me $300 from the good people at whipstrip. I flat out mash on the regular.

You won sure, but it's like winning the special olympics. They probably had like 3 entries. Good job my friend, you are the 1st place retard.

mustafa

The Great Fatbino
Why did whip strip give you 300 dollars for hitting a bunch of pop flys?

Also, the whip strip is garbage.

Dars

Addicted to Softballfans
Most of those swings resulted in pop ups, with zero extension.

Nice swing otherwise though.

egibree

Addicted to Softballfans
I do believe that was the only entry in the contest.....I'm not judging simply stating fact.....;)

Thompson

Addicted to Softballfans
Can you read? I said the fence was 310' and they weren't barely over...

I am going to assume you didn't graduate with honors or anything so I won't be too harsh on you.

Anyways, I am currently batting just over 800 while hitting home runs my friend.. we play 1 and done in this league and I still hit over 800 avg. So don't tell me what I need to practice. I am 6'4 275lbs and I have plenty of doubles and triples as well.

So your almost a foot taller then me an weigh 125 more lbs then me an can only hit the ball 30 feet farther then me. Lol good work

So your almost a foot taller then me an weigh 125 more lbs then me an can only hit the ball 30 feet farther then me. Lol good work

You should read the last sentence in the first paragraph on the original post he put up. It might help if you read it out loud to yourself to comprehend what he is saying because right now you are just making yourself look bad.

tjsully47

He hates these cans !!
From watching your video Lord7 if you could work on extending your arms more you would really smash . You aren't getting your money's worth on that overlap grip . I'm not trying to critical , just an observation.

Thompson

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes i can only hit 30' further than you....

You are slow....

I was assuming u were hitting around 340 350. Thats 30 farther then me. Anyways I'm just giving people ****. Every post about bats on here say they are hot as **** I've swung a few of the new line of Easton's an they suck compared to my worth 454 balanced. An I like Easton's normally. Big guy like u should be able to hit 330 340 with any bat, with a hot bat u should be hittin 370 400 just sayin

Chrisklol

301' Bombs
I was assuming u were hitting around 340 350. Thats 30 farther then me. Anyways I'm just giving people ****. Every post about bats on here say they are hot as **** I've swung a few of the new line of Easton's an they suck compared to my worth 454 balanced. An I like Easton's normally. Big guy like u should be able to hit 330 340 with any bat, with a hot bat u should be hittin 370 400 just sayin

I can hit it over 300 with a wood bat. I have done it. This bat is hot and much hotter than a worth 454..

Dars

Addicted to Softballfans
Imagine how far you could hit with a whip strip on...

I might pay .99 cents to try one out, but no way in hell a piece of silly putty is worth $9. :confused:

mustafa

The Great Fatbino

I bought a usssa 454 last year because they were supposed to be sooooo good. It was worthless.

LeadOffagain

Speed Kills
This is by far the most entertaining thread I've see you in a while....

You can see my sig and see what I swing.... I've swung a lot of bats... Demar has my respect, worth is hit or miss but the best bars I've owned are Easton so let's kill that 454 noise....

The video.... Ohhhhhhh boy..... I always do live BP.... like with a pitcher.... and don't hit derby balls, cuz let's be real what you do in the game is what matters......

Cknox89

Addicted to Softballfans
I had swung a SCX23 og Synergy+ for the last 5 years that was just incredibly stupid dumb retarded (moon moon stupid) Once it busted earlier this year I never thought I would be in love again, but my L1 confirmed that there were other fish in the sea. It isn't at the level of the ending days of my plus, but it is a really great bat and I have a B2 that isn't too shabby either. I just hope I can get a couple of years out of it

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I had swung a SCX23 og Synergy+ for the last 5 years that was just incredibly stupid dumb retarded (moon moon stupid) Once it busted earlier this year I never thought I would be in love again, but my L1 confirmed that there were other fish in the sea. It isn't at the level of the ending days of my plus, but it is a really great bat and I have a B2 that isn't too shabby either. I just hope I can get a couple of years out of it

what is moon moon stupid?

I've got 300-400 swings on it already. An it has started to web it's still a dud for now.

you should jsut trade it then for one of those turd worths.