My new bat EOS

bat monger

Combat Advisory staff
Does anyone know what the return on these are? If it's a salvo and not another eos then it isn't worth it.

elementsdk1

Addicted to Softballfans
all of mine are like that I am sure evryones is as well does not affect the bat's performance in anyway

Yeah that's what I was thinking/hoping. I figured I would check with the board bros that have this bat. Thanks!

I finally got my EOS in on Monday. It's still NIW, but I did take a few dry swings just to see what it felt like....and the EL is a lot more noticeable on the EOS when compared to the Salvo. Both of the bats are 27oz, so it's not due to a difference in total weight.

As for the end cap alignment issue. I noticed that as well, that the end cap is either a little smaller than the diameter of the barrel itself, or the end cap is slightly off center.

My next league doesn't start for a few more weeks, so I'm hoping the ASA gets the bat on the approved list in early July, so I can remove it from the wrapper and take some real swings with it. :D

elementsdk1

Addicted to Softballfans
Was told if they had EOS's left, it would be a EOS, but if they were sold out then I DUNNO! :confused:

crap...that's a good question. lol. however, hopefully for most of us, when and if we do break our bats, it will be after either:
1) a new batch of EOS' are made
or
2) A newer bat/version is available.

If not, then I dunno either. :confused:

JSkillz23

Secret Santa Terrorist
crap...that's a good question. lol. however, hopefully for most of us, when and if we do break our bats, it will be after either:
or

Well i sadly traded mine, due to the fact i got a 26oz. and now i'm swinging 28 and 30's. So i think i may be getting another but in 28oz. Hollerrrrrrrr :D

phillips

Addicted to Softballfans
or

The return is an EOS if there is no EOS's left it is a bat of equal value to my understanding

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
start chopping down a little more, but line drives are never something to complain about :)

line drives are my bread and butter. I have the power to clear the fence as i have hit a few BP foul balls that fly for days, but i hit lasers with my Salvo, and sure i will with the EOS once i get used to the lighter weigth, and get some more swings on it.

elementsdk1

Addicted to Softballfans
ASA certified equipment list was updated today. The EOS (SRV51) is not on the list. Does anyone know the status of the bat with ASA? I'm kinda bummed that it's not approved yet. However, on the bright side, it's not on the banned list either. So, I guess there's still hope.

potnation

Starting Player
Drop back to your Knees when you swing.

I call it he godswing.:eek:

Hey, just to beat a dead horse, how do we go about returning an EOS if we need a replacement? Will the store just take care of it or do we have to deal with Easton? Also, I never filled out the warranty slip.

Last edited:

phillips

Addicted to Softballfans
I call it he godswing.:eek:

Hey, just to beat a dead horse, how do we go about returning an EOS if we need a replacement? just take care of it or do we have to deal with Easton? Also, I never filled out the warranty slip.

The store deals with it you are not suppose to mention that name

Last edited by a moderator:

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
Picked up one of these yesterday and got to swing it a bit today. Somewhat impressed so far even though I couldn't really swing it due to my torn calf muscle but once that heals I am looking forward to hitting it more...

sixfootarc

Addicted to Softballfans
Picked up one of these yesterday and got to swing it a bit today. Somewhat impressed so far even though I couldn't really swing it due to my torn calf muscle but once that heals I am looking forward to hitting it more...

Welcome to the EOS club.:D

Chico_O

Bat Addict
Ordered mine yesterday- hoping to see what Easton has come up with as of late :)
Ive read all the pages on thsi thread but any work on the true swing weight with the OG grip? I mean, it "should" be 28.1-2oz ???

Thanks in advance guys, looking forward to hearing more stories of how your EOS's are coming along!

phillips

Addicted to Softballfans
Ordered mine yesterday- hoping to see what Easton has come up with as of late :)
Ive read all the pages on thsi thread but any work on the true swing weight with the OG grip? I mean, it "should" be 28.1-2oz ???

Thanks in advance guys, looking forward to hearing more stories of how your EOS's are coming along!

I have about 2600 hits on my one EOS and another 100-150 on the other... my 2600 hit is HOT!!!! I am loving it

Chico_O

Bat Addict
Very nice! Im looking forward to putting in some BP time, to get it game ready by playoffs. :D

Do you feel the bat is true to weight? I know very little about Easton bats, and I heard that this may be the most endload Easton they have made? :confused:

What do your EOS's weigh?

Thanks in advance! :cool:

Sinyk

Addicted to Softballfans
My 26oz feels really endloaded. I seem to crush it in BP but when I'm in games, I don't hit it as well. Still good, but I think I'm waiting for a perfect pitch or trying to place my hit in games as opposed to going for the fence during BP.

Chico_O

Bat Addict
I usually swing a 26 or 27oz bat- but Ive been really loving the 30oz bats lately-- so a part of me wants to pick up a 26oz EOS as well... aww man...