My new toys!

moorerm04

Addicted to Softballfans
Fu -Dawg is without doubt best ASA bat I have ever swung hands down! My Stadium showed up at my doorstep yesterday so I ran over to the ballpark early before my game to take a few tee hacks with it. Everyone is saying the feel light, but mine feels like its true to weight, maybe even a little heavy! There is a definite EL and honestly I have not swung a bat that felt this good in my hands in a long time. 290' fence, 80 degrees, no wind, mix or evil BP rockets, ZN's, and Hycons. Out of the wrapper it feels a little stiff, wasn't trying to blast ball out but more get a feel of the bat. Exit speed was solid from swing one, and I'm not sure if its the matte finish on this, but its effortless to spin the ball with this bat. The last 10 balls I tried to put a little behind and get some distance. Even out I the wrapper 300' is a chip shot! Honestly I think with a hundred hits or so this thing will be retarded.
4DEA5AEF-A68B-4B77-99AA-C74036F576FC-156-0000000734F72007_zps2b2bb6a5.jpg

jsiders6

Addicted to Softballfans
if you think the FU is bad then you sir will **** your pants when you bang with a J3A

moorerm04

Addicted to Softballfans
if you think the FU is bad then you sir will **** your pants when you bang with a J3A

Finally had the chance to swing the 27oz J3A last night, smokes the ball but not really my cup of tea. I personally don't think there was a discrimate difference in performance between the Fu and the J3. But without a doubt the new ASA Demarini line if just silly!

Atiyeh

BP Hero
I prefer the j3a over the fu. Sold my Fu to finance the j3a. To each their own! Glad you found one that you like.

Resin Glazed

The Veteran
Thinking of getting a CL22 for when I start playing utrip. Looking for something similar to the J3 but I hear the J3U isnt as hot as the J3A, CL22 looks a lot similar though and I hear good things.

doubles

Addicted to Softballfans
Thinking of getting a CL22 for when I start playing utrip. Looking for something similar to the J3 but I hear the J3U isnt as hot as the J3A, CL22 looks a lot similar though and I hear good things.

They will swing quite different because the CL22 is from The One series.