My Nighthawk Review (Roboload)

ser7643

Every day I'm Shuffilin!
I'm swinging my 26oz Bal tomorrow and I hope it lives up to the hype I've been hearing!!!

WillW3

Starting Player
Can anyone weigh in on how balanced the balanced version is? I'm in between. I've been gaming the 4TF lately, so that'd be a good comparison point.

Crusty

Addicted to Softballfans
Barrel heavy. Not 4TF balanced or St100 balanced. More like B1 balanced. Closest balance comparison I could really relate it to...Don't hate me. Was a 2 piece Monsta. More midload with just a heavy feel to it. Thought the EL was a much smoother swinging bat. Great pop on the one I tried. Was surprised how well it hit out of the wrapper. Was kinda thrown off by the ss. Thought it was gonna have a softer feel being a two piece, kinda like a more forgiving blackout. But it actually had a bit of a stiffer feel more like a 2 piece mamba. Thought it was more forgiving than the Mamba. But still kinda lacking in ss size compared to other 2 piece bats on the market. To the defense of the Nighthawk it was new. So I'm sure it will get larger over time.

WillW3

Starting Player
Barrel heavy. Not 4TF balanced or St100 balanced. More like B1 balanced. Closest balance comparison I could really relate it to...Don't hate me. Was a 2 piece Monsta. More midload with just a heavy feel to it. Thought the EL was a much smoother swinging bat. Great pop on the one I tried. Was surprised how well it hit out of the wrapper. Was kinda thrown off by the ss. Thought it was gonna have a softer feel being a two piece, kinda like a more forgiving blackout. But it actually had a bit of a stiffer feel more like a 2 piece mamba. Thought it was more forgiving than the Mamba. But still kinda lacking in ss size compared to other 2 piece bats on the market. To the defense of the Nighthawk it was new. So I'm sure it will get larger over time.

Good deal. When you said B1 balanced, you made my decision to go end load. Hated the weighting of the B1. Can't wait to pick one of these up.

ser7643

Every day I'm Shuffilin!
Put about 20 swings on mine last night. Only did one round of bp and had another bat to try as well. The balanced version I have felt heavy and more endloaded than I thought it would. Bat was stiff but a few softballs felt real good coming off the barrel. Similar swing count F12 was hotter but that is what I expected. I think the Nighthawk will open up more and probably last longer than the F12 but only time will tell.

WillW3

Starting Player
Anyone gotten their NightHawk yet that has swung one outdoors? Mine will be here next week. Absolutely stoked.

Chudder

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone gotten their NightHawk yet that has swung one outdoors? Mine will be here next week. Absolutely stoked.

Hit mine out side in NC a few weeks back. . I haven't hit any BP outside yet. . Hoping the weather turns soon and I'll be able to in the next week or so

WillW3

Starting Player
Hit mine out side in NC a few weeks back. . I haven't hit any BP outside yet. . Hoping the weather turns soon and I'll be able to in the next week or so

Hate I missed ya and couldn't make the trip. I heard the bats and the team performed well.

Chudder

Addicted to Softballfans
Hate I missed ya and couldn't make the trip. I heard the bats and the team performed well.

I was so incredibly impressed buddy. I've held off on reviews cause I only had 26 ABs and they were using fairly hard balls and it was cold. It was a perfect storm to make bats look awesome. But with that being said, I really can't expressed how pleased I was.