My rant

Huber

So first off as you all know Combat is GTG from every which way. Couple things that recently made me happy :D

1. I have the Combat BP shirt all white with blue sleeves. Was cooking the other night and tomatoe sauce exploded ALL over the front literally top to bottom. I took it off and ran water over it to get the sauce off then looked at my wife and asked "is this gonna stain" lol

Sprayed oxy clean on it washed and looks brand new :D :D :D

2. Got to hit my DB and Enhanced yesterday..................WOW.........Love them both the enhanced is gonna make me put down my og gear.

that is all

KYsoftballer76

Joshua 24:15
Why were you cooking. Take out is so much easier :D

Good thing this wasn't an actual rant. That's what I was thinking when I clicked the thread.

Huber

Why were you cooking. Take out is so much easier :D

Good thing this wasn't an actual rant. That's what I was thinking when I clicked the thread.

hahaha I am trying to diet so take out is the killer of any diet :D

Ya it's not so much a rant just could think of a good thread title

rjp217

Beer Me
So first off as you all know Combat is GTG from every which way. Couple things that recently made me happy :D

1. I have the Combat BP shirt all white with blue sleeves. Was cooking the other night and tomatoe sauce exploded ALL over the front literally top to bottom. I took it off and ran water over it to get the sauce off then looked at my wife and asked "is this gonna stain" lol

Sprayed oxy clean on it washed and looks brand new :D :D :D

that is all

2. Got to hit my DB and Enhanced yesterday..................WOW.........Love them both the enhanced is gonna make me put down my og gear.

Nice! Just picked up a DB because I am bored in the middle of the winter. Ill beat it down during BP and hope it turns into something :D

HATER18

Everyone's board bro
If you were close enough to you're wife to ask her if the shirt was going to stain, then that means she was close enough to the oven to be cooking the meal herself!

Huber

If you were close enough to you're wife to ask her if the shirt was going to stain, then that means she was close enough to the oven to be cooking the meal herself!

hahaha this is true but she is the baker and I am the cook. She normally burns or doesn't turn out great if she cooks

Johnnydakota

Addicted to Softballfans
Those are healthy lol I might as well eat a burger with no bread and we are equal to a salad lol

That's true, but equal in a bad way, you don't want to know what goes into fast food burgers--MSG, chemical preservatives, and trans fats, it's pretty shocking what they get away with, the salads aren't even good for you,

Chicken for Grilled Chicken Salad at McDonald's:

Grilled Chicken Breast Filet [Chicken breast filets with rib meat, water, seasoning (salt, sugar, food starch-modified, maltodextrin, spices, dextrose, autolyzed yeast extract, hydrolyzed [corn gluten, soy, wheat gluten] proteins, garlic powder, paprika, chicken fat, chicken broth, natural flavors (plant and animal source), caramel color, polysorbate 80, xanthan gum, onion powder, extractives of paprika), modified potato starch, and sodium phosphates. Prepared with liquid margarine: Liquid soybean oil, water, partially hydrogenated cottonseed and soybean oils, salt, hydrogenated cottonseed oil, soy lecithin, mono- and diglycerides, sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate (preservative), artificial flavor, citric acid, vitamin A palmitate, beta carotene (color)]

BlackBall 9

<font color="#8B1A1A">The Veteran</font>
That's true, but equal in a bad way, you don't want to know what goes into fast food burgers--MSG, chemical preservatives, and trans fats, it's pretty shocking what they get away with, the salads aren't even good for you,

Grilled Chicken Breast Filet [Chicken breast filets with rib meat, water, seasoning (salt, sugar, food starch-modified, maltodextrin, spices, dextrose, autolyzed yeast extract, hydrolyzed [corn gluten, soy, wheat gluten] proteins, garlic powder, paprika, chicken fat, chicken broth, natural flavors (plant and animal source), caramel color, polysorbate 80, xanthan gum, onion powder, extractives of paprika), modified potato starch, and sodium phosphates. Prepared with liquid margarine: Liquid soybean oil, water, partially hydrogenated cottonseed and soybean oils, salt, hydrogenated cottonseed oil, soy lecithin, mono- and diglycerides, sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate (preservative), artificial flavor, citric acid, vitamin A palmitate, beta carotene (color)]

Sounds horrible. Thanks Cota, McD's no more. Huber, quit being a girl! Ha ha! Seriously though, I love to cook. And johnnydakota is a heck of a chef.

Huber

Well no more McDonalds for me ever lol......If you know anything about Taco Bell please please please leave it out :D

Sounds horrible. Thanks Cota, McD's no more. Huber, quit being a girl! Ha ha! Seriously though, I love to cook. And johnnydakota is a heck of a chef.

If johnnydakota is coming to the snowball I expect some samples :D

BlackBall 9

<font color="#8B1A1A">The Veteran</font>
I love taxi bell. Cota will be at the snoball, may have him bring his locally famous guacamole dip.

Johnnydakota

Addicted to Softballfans
I love taxi bell. Cota will be at the snoball, may have him bring his locally famous guacamole dip.

I'm a bit of a vag when it come to cold weather, SoCal kid at heart, so we will still have to see, forcast is 20's and snow, yikes, and my guac. is ok, i'm mexican, it's a DNA thing

KYsoftballer76

Joshua 24:15

Thanks for posting my lunch menu. Anything else you want to share about me :D

Huber