My Salvo performed very well in league play tonight

RogertheDodger

Addicted to Softballfans
went 3-3, 2 singles are one homer(about 330). Very pleased with this bat after just buying it this past Saturday.

x25

Addicted to Softballfans
Congrats! You can get loose with any above-average ASA bat . . . now imagine what you'd do with one of the best!

nickmccaslin

INFRACTED
Love when people give the bat all the credit. I've gone 4-4 with my Easton Impact. Guess how much I swing that thing?

Woody8607

Outstanding Bad Dealer
These guys are either too poor to buy a good Utrip bat or else they just like giving power away, in no way shape or form does the slavo compare to a good Utrip bat.
Listen to Kenny!

DrLeadFoot

Star Player
Love the Salvo, I went 3-4 last night. LC caught the ball with his back on the wall. My hands were stinging because I didn't even get all of it! I guess it just fits my swing.:D

ElementIce20

The Silent Dude
i was thinking to buy Salvo but wasnt sure if it is worth of my money...

Now, im thinking to buy because i USED search and find a lot of positives things about Salvo.

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD
282 at a utrip tourney...and nobody said a word i bet
i guess grounders to the SS dont really turn heads huh?:D

It was an open D/E Utrip tourny and the best part was this guy would bust it out when they needed to use a bump:D

He hit 1hr with it and grounded out the other 3 times I saw him hit.

DrLeadFoot

Star Player
My only concern with the Salvo is its durability. Does anyone have one that has 1500+ hits on it yet? Or one that the whole team, 1-10 batters use? I would like to know how fast the end/handle paint wears out.

This is a $200 bat and something has to be lower quality and I'm trying to find out what that is.

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD
My only concern with the Salvo is its durability. Does anyone have one that has 1500+ hits on it yet? Or one that the whole team, 1-10 batters use? I would like to know how fast the end/handle paint wears out.

This is a $200 bat and something has to be lower quality and I'm trying to find out what that is.

Not the case my friend and don't forget easton gives a 400 day warranty and TWO returns. They are for the most part VERY durable bats.

DrLeadFoot

Star Player
Not the case my friend and don't forget easton gives a 400 day warranty and TWO returns. They are for the most part VERY durable bats.

That's good to hear. I just can't figure out why this bat costs only $200. Maybe the sticker decals?:confused:

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD
That's good to hear. I just can't figure out why this bat costs only $200. Maybe the sticker decals?:confused:

It's like the reveals, the clear was 200 and the rest were 300. Alot of poeple said the clear was the best one. Same with the salvo, they have to make some bats fit into different budgets and they do that for more sales. Doesnt mean you're getting less of a product just not the 300 price tag.

They all cost the same when they make them;)

DrLeadFoot

Star Player
It's like the reveals, the clear was 200 and the rest were 300. Alot of poeple said the clear was the best one. Same with the salvo, they have to make some bats fit into different budgets and they do that for more sales. Doesnt mean you're getting less of a product just not the 300 price tag.

They all cost the same when they make them;)

I always believed that you get what you pay for, but I guess I lucked out on this one! I see a SRV3 in my future to complement the Salvo (or if I find $500 a '06 flex):D