My second deal of the day thread

Swilldog

Everyone loves bombs!
While back I had posted on how a very nice man I hardly knew gave me a pretty clean looking syn2 for free. Well I have been blessed again.. A friend who is retiring from softball and that I had offered to buy one of his bats off him like 3yrs ago if he ever chose to sell it gave me the bat for free the other day. though I offered cash over and over again he refused to take anything for it.

http://forums.softballfans.com/album.php?albumid=3396&pictureid=58116

I still could not take it for free and went over to his house and removed a dead tree and mowed. Bat is still stiff and I joked at first saying "look it has a chip in it" it is about this big "o"

Last edited:

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
Like a thief in the night?

h4922y6RJUe9dZsXvex9cg2.jpg

beernbombs

Abby's dad
What you been doing to get all these favors huh?

While back I had posted on how a very nice man I hardly knew gave me a pretty clean looking syn2 for free. Well I have been blessed again.. A friend who is retiring from softball and that I had offered to buy one of his bats off him like 3yrs ago if he ever chose to sell it gave me the bat for free the other day. though I offered cash over and over again he refused to take anything for it.

http://forums.softballfans.com/album.php?albumid=3396&pictureid=58116

I still could not take it for free and went over to his house and removed a dead tree and mowed. Bat is still stiff and I joked at first saying "look it has a chip in it" it is about this big "o"

Handy plus manscape?

pnpxtreme

Lights Out Sports
What a ****ty bat. Sorry to tell you, but your friend ripped you off. I will take it off your hands for $50. Maybe you could use the $50 for a nice steak dinner and to start the healing process of your friend screwing you over. lmk

Swilldog

Everyone loves bombs!
Hope you return the favor to someone else some day.

This I will do... I have gave some bats to co ed teams over the years that had nothing but hammers and cyclones. But ya I have a ssr4 to pass on to someone that I feel is in real need. Just searching for that guy.

dblemup

Addicted to Softballfans
This I will do... I have gave some bats to co ed teams over the years that had nothing but hammers and cyclones. But ya I have a ssr4 to pass on to someone that I feel is in real need. Just searching for that guy.

I see.......

Swilldog

Everyone loves bombs!
I know I am beautiful but man sad how many of you seem to want me to be gay. BUT! you are right dbl I should find a chick to give it to.

theknuckler

Banned User
Dang Swill that's a pretty sweet thing! Man I wish I knew some people like that when I first started playing with my worth insanity that at the time I thought was the greatest thing ever just cause it looked neat... lol

jackrook

Addicted to Softballfans

Swill, you **** is the envy of all gay pron stars and your BP videos have top notch production values. I once saw you standing in the batters box and you had the confidence of Pete Rose and the physical stature of Secretariat. Your personal hygiene is heyong reproach and the Dos XX commercials are closely based on an average Wednesday of your life.

Can I have a free bat????