My Trashcan Find...

KJ2V

Addicted to Softballfans
Found this at the fields tonight, sitting in the trashcan. Has a mean foam chunk moving about. As you can see from the pictures, has a few dents. Never swung a 28oz with an endload, besides the ST1-Z. :D

20110927020613.jpg

20110927020817.jpg

20110927020834copy.jpg

20110927020918.jpg

20110927020936.jpg

game ending 15 hopper to the pitcher for a double play. Other team wins the championship. bat is hit off the backstop post then fired into the garbage can! continue past the garbage can to the parking lot to now crush beers :p

just my thoughts :)

iowa_kid

Manager
game ending 15 hopper to the pitcher for a double play. Other team wins the championship. bat is hit off the backstop post then fired into the garbage can! continue past the garbage can to the parking lot to now crush beers :p

It prolly went a lot like this.... I've seen it happen..

mjross81

Surrounded by estrogen

judging by how acute that dent is, this is the likely scenario. Definitely not caused by a ball unless it was a frozen baseball.

KJ2V

Addicted to Softballfans
It's got layers and layers of pine tar on athletics tape. My brother and I are gonna try and bust it tomorrow in our last league games. Should be chilly out.