My turn.... Custom A2000

Jen_16

Coach
Ordered this one through Chad here on SBF. Easy buy and he gave me a heads up when it was in route to me (arrived 8 weeks to the day of ordering).

Jen_16

Coach
I've never been on a board with as many douche bags as SBF. It's time to leave.

Don't let them ruin your fun, still a lot of great guys/gals on here

Is it grey and navy? Can't quite tell.

It's grey and navy- fell in love with the color combo a while back when a fellow board bro got a similar colorway. These two colors play great together and though the navy tends to fade I think it'll do just fine in the palm.

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
Nice looking glove. I like that you didn't go with navy welting. Cleaner this way. Would it have been possible to do camel patches with navy logos?

17HnH

Old Made New Glove Relacing Owner
Fan of same color welting as shell here too. Nice look. I know there are several characters in your name/number embroidery, but I like how the font is small. At least it looks small to me.

Jen_16

Coach
I've never liked contrasting welting- just seems so busy. I'm not sure about whether or not the blonde patches would be feasible but you could play with the generator and see Rous - it might be if you used one of the base two colors as your font color.

I wanted to just do full name Nathan but my name is 16 letters so there'd be no room for a space. Had to make some concessions there :/

CapnBooBox

Addicted to Softballfans
This came out well. Blonde/camel seems to always go either very right or very wrong, rarely in the middle IMO.

beeblebobble

Starting Player
Thanks Shane, I dig it

Jacob isn't the first to think it looks blonde... I'm amazed how many colorblind guys we have in here haha navy and grey

I figure a bunch of people need their monitors calibrated. Glove is a beauty, enjoy!

CapnBooBox

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks Shane, I dig it

Jacob isn't the first to think it looks blonde... I'm amazed how many colorblind guys we have in here haha navy and grey

Haha, I realized this last night when I happened to look at it on my phone. I guess I need to adjust my laptop display.

Jen_16

Coach
Haha, I realized this last night when I happened to look at it on my phone. I guess I need to adjust my laptop display.

Hahaha I know colorblindness is a male trait, but I thought only 10% of the population carried the gene for it. In reading the posts I was baffled- maybe all 10% use the forum hahah- Guess the monitor issue is a more likely culprit