Not GTG NateC is NGTG and a dupe of OBDs

I believe it is the same bat fwiw. "NateC" Had both the Flex and the SRV3 at the game he played with my team. It's too bad I didn't see seeya's thread here until a couple of days after or I'd have taken all of the stolen bats I saw at the game and possibly had him arrested on site.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Regardless of how likely it is, there will still be the need for proof. Even though I can fully believe it, proof needs to be provided. 'Merica.

seeya24

Manager
ngtg on scn3

The bat in question scn3 26oz is mine and was stolen from me by a Larry Johnson along with a srv3,but i got my glove and jerseys back by calling post office unforunatley the bats got to Larry Johnson aka Nate C WHO IS A THIEF.Larry met the carrier on the street when he got the bats and the carrier said you get alot of bats and Larry told him he was a minor league ballplayer so he makeas deals and who knows how many other bats he has stolen,and the police in that town are worthless they did not do ****.But bat is mine and Nate C is the same person Larry Johnson still using same address if you are going to change your name change your address.

seeya24

Manager
Nate C ngtg

Justin i beg you dont send that scn3 back it is my bat and that thief scammed me out of it just keep it if you send it back Nate C aka Larry Johnson wins and he a bad guy dont send it back just keep the bat,it was mine but i was scammed by a thief so dont let him win thank you and also thank you for contacting me you are a true gentlemen.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
The bat in question scn3 26oz is mine and was stolen from me by a Larry Johnson along with a srv3,but i got my glove and jerseys back by calling post office unforunatley the bats got to Larry Johnson aka Nate C WHO IS A THIEF.Larry met the carrier on the street when he got the bats and the carrier said you get alot of bats and Larry told him he was a minor league ballplayer so he makeas deals and who knows how many other bats he has stolen,and the police in that town are worthless they did not do ****.But bat is mine and Nate C is the same person Larry Johnson still using same address if you are going to change your name change your address.

Bud, I believe you, but like others have stated if you want a chance to get your bat back you better start posting some proof other than just saying the same stuff over and over.

ohioplayer

Addicted to Softballfans
NateC is NGTG. He says his name is Ron Daniels, but it probably is not.

When he emails me from his email address of [email protected], his name shows up as James Johnson.

His photobucket account is the same as that of Outstanding Bad Dealer Mikenmanic01 and Outstanding Bad Dealer easton4lyfe. His photobucket account is: http://s1297.photobucket.com/user/Leilani2203/library/?sort=3&page=1

Check this thread of easton4lyfe that uses the same photobucket account: http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1286238
Check this thread of Mikenmanic01 that uses the same photobucket account: http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1316213

Based on the name on his email account and his address, he is also likely Volstar3, who has an iTrader score of -3, but I cannot confirm that 100%.

Here is the address he used on the bat he sent me:
Ron Daniels
218 North 12th St
Sunbury, PA17801

The Volstar3 thread had an email listed [email protected]

Google search of wayottahere19 comes up as this profile for Jamie Johnson. 25 yrs old. Bloomsburg, PA. Can anyone who has played with him at least verify that this is him?

http://www.mylife.com/wayottahere19

Also, the requisite scum bag selfie as jj2203

http://www.peekyou.com/jamie_johnson/163548805

seeya24

Manager
scn3

Sent pics to Jstn8887 of my scn 3 which he got from Nate C who scammed me out of it,it is my bat and Nate C is a thief.

seeya24

Manager
scn3

What is that mean,hey keep the bat or send it back to the thief the bat was mine i got scammed and you are in possession of stolen property,sorry you feel that way,you also asked for pics and i sent them too you i dont know what other proof i can give sorry.Thank you.I also described the bat too dont know what else to do or say.

jstn8887

Addicted to Softballfans
What is that mean,hey keep the bat or send it back to the thief the bat was mine i got scammed and you are in possession of stolen property,sorry you feel that way,you also asked for pics and i sent them too you i dont know what other proof i can give sorry.Thank you.I also described the bat too dont know what else to do or say.

What does what mean?

I only received a pic of the handle.

I'm looking for you to tell me about identifying imperfections in the bat.

Last edited:

seeya24

Manager
scn3

It is my bat i know it had the paint coming off near end cap and it also had a small rattle to it and scrapes from tha ground and bag but other than that cant really remember it was some time since i saw the bat and figured never to see again,here are pics of bat.

Looking for more pics at this time i know i have more.

518softball

Addicted to Softballfans
If a police report was filed on the bat originally being stolen, why not send it to the police station that the report was filed and have NateC go there to pick it up? If it is his bat and was not stolen from the board he can show his identification and won't have any issues.

518softball

Addicted to Softballfans
If it is seeya24's bat he will get it back and if its not then it will be back in NateC's hands and jstn887 will have returned the bat and dissolved himself of any liabilty

jstn8887

Addicted to Softballfans
If a police report was filed on the bat originally being stolen, why not send it to the police station that the report was filed and have NateC go there to pick it up? If it is his bat and was not stolen from the board he can show his identification and won't have any issues.

If it is seeya24's bat he will get it back and if its not then it will be back in NateC's hands and jstn887 will have returned the bat and dissolved himself of any liabilty

Is this a legal way for me to handle the returning of the bat to NateC while still giving a chance for it to go to seeya24 if it's stolen?

How will the police know that it is seeya24's? How long will they hold it for NateC before they send it to seeya24? What do I need to do in terms of contacting this police station to let them know the bat is coming and inform them of the situation?

seeya24, did you file a police report? If so, where?

518softball

Addicted to Softballfans
Not a lawyer by any means, just thinking if NateC is legit he would go to police station to claim it and prove it was not stolen. If he is not legit and this scammer shows up he has explaining to do and maybe justice is served. They would have to look at seeya's pics compared to bat, the evidence you dug up on the photo bucket accounts and make a decision. Just a sugestion of a possible way to clear yourself of any wrong doing, catching a scammer, and maybe getting the bat back to the guy who says it was stolen from him.

seeya24

Manager
scn3

Did not file report call police station and they went to his address it is apartment building and they said they could not find his apartment,twice they say the went but it very much seemed as though they could care less.Looking for officers name who i spoke with.

seeya24

Manager
scn3

Police department is Shamokin Pa. police department 511 north franklin street phone-570-648-5708 Officer Raymond Siko i spoke too him three times and said he could not find this Larry Johnson and dont believe he really tried.Called the police department and was told Officer Siko was not working tonight.Lmk what you want to do Justin the bat is the bat which was scammed from me thank you.

jstn8887

Addicted to Softballfans
Police department is Shamokin Pa. police department 511 north franklin street phone-570-648-5708 Officer Raymond Siko i spoke too him three times and said he could not find this Larry Johnson and dont believe he really tried.Called the police department and was told Officer Siko was not working tonight.Lmk what you want to do Justin the bat is the bat which was scammed from me thank you.

Keep calling until you get in touch with the officer, then let me know what he says.

jaslucas19

Addicted to Softballfans
I got friends around there. Im on it. Any info will be posted. A few know of him but not how to contact him. Apparently sbf members arent the only ones hes screwing over. He will be found.

2nQ19

Manager
Figured Id give a little new info on this guy. I made a deal to buy an scx3 off him for $175 and am supposed to meet him at 8am today down the street from my house. We made the deal on bigboy.com and he is using the name pinky on there. When he told me the town he lived in and then the team he plays for i started wondering so I checked his teams roster on the utrip site. Big surprise there is a james johnson listed on the team. I then checked the phone numbers since we had been texting and they didnt match but I noticed the email he used to send me pics from is [email protected]. He used the same 2203 that he used in the redsoxfan2203 email account. So this guy is using a new email account and his new phone number is 570-486-3821. He is playing for an E team in Pa called fullspeed.

22justin82

Addicted to Softballfans
I would delete this message until after I met with him. He will read this and flake out on ya bro. Walk up and og his ****.