Nba draft

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
Bad year to have the #3 pick. This guy from Cal isn't going to amount to squat. Should have traded for Noel or Okafor.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
More and more illegals getting drafted nowadays, maybe they should start an XBA league for all the leftover also-rans. They are all lottery picks for the homeboys.

Country469

real taco, they need to bring back that slam ball trampoline league it was the bees knees. Come get some honey hedge.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i dont understand Boston......

granted, i'm just re-washing what i hear but is acquiring draft picks a good thing? i dont see it....

60 players drafted last night....10 will still be in the league in 3 or 4 years and less than that starting......

Primo

fat and famous pablo
btw, Towns, Deangelo Russel and Simmons all played highschool ball together....

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
i dont understand Boston......

granted, i'm just re-washing what i hear but is acquiring draft picks a good thing? i dont see it....

60 players drafted last night....10 will still be in the league in 3 or 4 years and less than that starting......

Picks are only good if they are in the top 12 or so. The Celitcs had 8 picks, lol. 5 second rounders. They drafted some frenchman who nobody ever heard of with the 16th pick. They have a bunch of picks next year too. The right to swap picks with Brooklyn is nice. Brooklyn gonna be top 3 again.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I heard Dunn to Minny for a week now.....and i dont quite understand it, tbh.

imo, and i have no idea wtf i'm talking about, the difference between Rubio and Dunn is way less than Lavine and Buddy

basically i'd rather have Rubio and Buddy than Dunn and Lavine.....

hedge

life takes guts
I heard Dunn to Minny for a week now.....and i dont quite understand it, tbh.

imo, and i have no idea wtf i'm talking about, the difference between Rubio and Dunn is way less than Lavine and Buddy

basically i'd rather have Rubio and Buddy than Dunn and Lavine.....

Rubio wants out. Dunn is a better two way player than Rubio. Levine can dunk.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
that makes more sense if Rubio just wants gone......

and i agree, I'd rather have Dunn.....I just dont think much of Lavine and Buddy would stretch the floor more and open space for Wiggs/Towns

hedge

life takes guts
Rubio can't shoot and most teams have their point just clog the lane. That's a huge problem for those two.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
If there was such a thing as a shoulder lane for the middle of the road, Boston would need both.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Rubio can't shoot and most teams have their point just clog the lane. That's a huge problem for those two.
yes...and their answer was draft another pg who can't shoot.....

so now Lavine, Rubio and Dunn......they got no better at shooting or spreading the floor

chacha15

rec chip
John Collins WF
Jonathan Isaac FSU
Mark Lauri Arizona
Anunoby IU
Dennis Smith Fayettesville
Ahmad Monk Kentucky
Terrance Ferguson
Justin Jackson NC
Jarrett Allen
De'Aaron Fox

this pic though. hops like Larry Nance jr

Dennis-Smith-Jr..jpg

-Six-

Weiner
this draft doesn't even matter. Wont change the west or the east. same teams will win for the foreseeable future.

ntz

tricknollegy
question, because i don't know the answer, but who was the last rookie to make an impact, hell even play a role, on a championship level NBA team? think on that.