NBA playoffs

Trogdor

God of SBF Poker
Straight crickets in here. There's that one thread where primo was vanquished by gio but it's smells funny in there.

chacha15

rec chip
CQI9Gou.jpg

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
No, no it isn't. Bet some of those players want to do the same thing.

devo12

Addicted to Softballfans
Too many injuries for my hornets to win. Don't care anymore as long as LeBron don't win

Trogdor

God of SBF Poker
My wife was all I don't get that picture. Well that's why your not allowed to see what I'm looking at.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
First time I saw Overkill was at the Stone in SF opening for Megadeth. They were ****ing great for a bunch of New Yorkers.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Playoffs didn't start til this weekend.....first round may have been the least entertaining any sports playoffs have ever been.....

My prediction is Spurs beat Cleveland in 6.....after they beat golden state in 6......with or without curry.

I was 16 in 96.....I assume that Bulls team was the most dominant team ever.....with that in mind, I think this Spurs team is the best team I've ever seen

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Playoffs didn't start til this weekend.....first round may have been the least entertaining any sports playoffs have ever been.....

My prediction is Spurs beat Cleveland in 6.....after they beat golden state in 6......with or without curry.

I was 16 in 96.....I assume that Bulls team was the most dominant team ever.....with that in mind, I think this Spurs team is the best team I've ever seen

ntz

tricknollegy
99 times out of 100 refs are going to swallow the whistle on last plays like that. that's just how it goes

Stretch19

Grow up
oh i agree, on a NORMAL basketball play anyways...not the guy inbounding the ball shoving the defender back while trying to throw it in...that was just dumb and should have been a foul

Primo

fat and famous pablo
disagree...i think that's the 1 time out of 100 they dont call the inbounder shoving a guy who's on the court.......

this call is right up there w/ the 95 bulls knicks game 6......

ntz

tricknollegy
you said 95 Knicks vs. bulls, but I'm guessing you mean 93

Charles smith may have got fouled, but nah, he needs to make that, that's on him not the refs.

the ref wasn't watching the inbounder, he was looking at the goings on, on the court.

I'm fine with that not getting called, let that play out

Stretch19

Grow up
the ref was staring right at waiters in bounding the ball, counting for 5 seconds...he wasnt looking at things going on on the court

[ame]http://cdn.streamable.com/video/mp4/ce54_1.mp4[/ame]

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i think i meant game 5 of '93......

i dont even remember anymore.....but ya, Charles Smith

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i saw it live 1000 times....ref was 5 feet away literally staring at the inbounder......

he just didn't call it....

Stretch19

Grow up
in all fairness Manu was over/on the line which is a violation in its own...but damn, you missed the forearm to the chest?

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i saw the replay live 1000 times...

still red assed about your towel scarf huh?

ntz

tricknollegy
who gives a fuck about what was or wasn't called, patty mills missed, game, blouses.

Stretch19

Grow up
i was super red assed about it all day long yesterday...then i got home and my monster towel was waiting on the porch and all that subsided