NBA

Morris

The Rookie
Love was off, lebron had stupid ass turnovers. No clue why lebron didn't drive at the end of regulation and try to draw a foul. Shot a ****ing contested three instead.

chacha15

rec chip
these dudes went into like 10 overtimes

C3YB5QtWYAAoamZ.jpg

GrinningBear

World's deadliest house husband
i'm a fan boy but even i laughed at him....

like you sold the foul...get up dude......the post foul antics dont help anything, they just make you look soft

knock it off, princess

Yeah he's a baby and thinks he's the GM and the handshake nonsense the Cavs started is obnoxious, but Iguodala won the Finals MVP two years ago because he held Lebron to ONLY 30 points a game. So we put up with it. GS just seems to go after the Cavs excessively and usually Lebron exclusively, and he takes that really personal and it keeps biting them. You'd think they'd learn.

GrinningBear

Lance Stephenson is one of the players the Cavs is giving a tryout today. Has to happen. Not only because his game fits nice here (how did dude average 6 assists a game as a chucker?) on any offensive set, he's a wing defender, he's clutch, and he tends to get in the other team's head. Tends to.

Okay, Lebron is unhappy in the regular season if he's not in the middle of a circus. Stephenson can whisper sweet nothings until everything gets serious and he realizes he could have a ring in a month. Changed JR Smith.

GrinningBear

I follow the NBA more than most. Are in-season mass free agent tryouts common? During the trade frenzy before the deadline? By the defending champs?

NOW they're acting like a Cleveland team.

Trogdor

God of SBF Poker
the parents are OK with it. So whats the problem?

Did you read the whole story. Crazy ass ***** told the neighbors he was her brother, had her six year old daughter calling the boy "daddy" and moved he and his father into her house while paying their bills.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
FanDuel is so hard. Everyone says draft kings is easier to make $$$$
I've only played NFL on DK..... Didn't like it.
NBA is going great, A month ago I knew about 10 players and had no clue about guys like Harden, Boogie, Thomas etc.

I read about 5 articles and watch one video before doing my line-ups, And I don't know enough to over analyze things.....

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
have you ever subscribed to any of those DFS services? I am probably too lazy to do it, but I'd like to join and basically just cherry pick a line-up based off their suggestions and do a couple $5 and $10 double ups every night. I listen to the SiriusXM fantasy channel a little and I guess for NBA you really have to stay on top of the gameday line-ups and injury reports. Sounds like a lot of work.

Country469

Last night the "goat" blows an open lay up after a blatant travel. Then throws up some lucky ass bank in. People suck his **** like he knew he even had a chance to make that.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
I need to pick between Ariza, Kiddg or Gordon tonight? I'm stuck between a rock and a ****...... Help me out.

chacha15

rec chip
Charles Oakley used to have a car wash in the Bronx by JFK high school. at the front there was a basket. make the basket free carwash. I dont know if it was all day or everyday but you had to shoot it from the car. If you had a sunroof you had a better chance. or tee tops, convertible

chacha15

rec chip
was at Island's and was actually surprised the Knicks beat the Spurs. I think Noah sat out the entire game so that's why.

enjoyed that Mahalo burger with cheddar fries.

C4hZAoUUYAAEgT6.jpg

C4hYwTbUcAAU0K9.jpg