Need A 1B

socal-stk

Addicted to Softballfans
Long story short, My daughters 1B was stolen from the dugout and need to replace it. She cried and is down about it. So any help from you bros will be greatly appreciated. 32x22

SoftballDad52

Albino Rhino
I have a 33 23 SCX24B with 2000 ASA stamps. Not a 1B, but close. It was my daughters backup to her 1B she had in high school. 95 bucks shipped for the 24B.

socal-stk

Addicted to Softballfans
good news!

Played the team that played before us the day she lost it, and first batter goes up and i see a 1b that has looks like my daughters. Mentioned it to my DD( i was calling pitches from the dugout) she got excited and told the manager who is also the vice president of the league. He asked me if i was sure that it was hers, i said no but we can check. Went over there and described the bat to a T to them and they said, "Oh, that's why we had two of them." They had a 29 inch. I kept my cool and figured it was an honest mistake by the kid thinking it was hers, But keeping it for a couple of weeks, that sucks! They did not fight me on it as i took it from them. Daughter was hugging and kissing it in the dugout as i handed it to her. Thank you guys for your offers and i hope none of you go through this.