Need a good ASA bat any suggestions?

2ms2ls

Manager
I play UTRIP and ASA. I have several good UTRIP bats but I am looking to get a good ASA bat. Anyone know of any that are good but not to expensive!

B~TOWN

Addicted to Softballfans
ASA Catty you can use in any weather with any balls and it just keep killin em .

Gennaro23

Addicted to Softballfans
recoil is a damn good bat...and when broken in it is even a better bat...im looking to get at least 2 more when i can afford to..

gmoney1996

Addicted to Softballfans
sorry not familiar with the abbrevations what is it and do you have pictures?

End Loaded Combat Anti Virus

2007_combat_antivirus.jpg

2ms2ls

Manager
I need to know the best ASA bat that money can buy that is durable! Give me some suggestions this is going to be a team bat!

nachoscritzon

Weezie "T" Founder
I need to know the best ASA bat that money can buy that is durable! Give me some suggestions this is going to be a team bat!
Patrick,

I say go after that same kind of Blue Mayhem that Gene has. It's smoking the ball on Tuesday's..............

DWright5

Bulletproof Tiger
to me the BEST overall most durable bat thats not way over 200 bucks, i'd def, DEF go with Miken Recoil maxload. tank, and awesome bat. should last well over 3000 hits from what i hear. i love mine, its been hot since i took out of wrapper. but will really open up with over 500-1000 hits! just my opinion!!