Need a new UTrip bat

JKabro96

Got an eye like DiMaggio
Hey fellas. Haven't been on the board in a while and I'm looking for a new UTrip stick. My favorite bat ever was a Freak Plus. The weight distribution was great and I loved the way the ball felt coming off the barrel. I prefer 1 piece bats. Any suggestions as to what current Miken would fit the bill for me? Thanks all.

Wik

Addicted to Softballfans
The only 1pc miken of noteriaty is the Izzy Psycho. And that is marginalized when compared to the 2 pc line. I swung the old stamp MV1 and MV3 and just started back this year. I never had a 2pc bat. Now it's all I own.

Sinyk

Addicted to Softballfans
These guys are all right. Switch to 2-piece and you will be shifting into high gear.

DStandridge

OHIPAL
If you plan on staying in the 1 piece market. The psycho, I've seen is going for a 100 bucks now.

But 2-piece seems the way to go these days. And if you go that route, the Freak Black is what I'd look at if I were you. Pending end load, you could go to the Dc-41, or Balanced Freak Black, or 4 the Fallen.

kgarrison3

Manager
Pretty much everyone on my team, and in my area went to swinging the DC41 and Freak12. Almost all my guys swing the Freak12. They are straight nasty.

T Ripp

<font color="gray">GDC SILVER STATUS MEMBER</font>
DC41 or a Freak12/Freak30... Either are nasty bats when they break in which don't take long I myself go with Freak12 cause I like the 12 inch barrels and whip thru the zone faster for me...