Need Help Need Advice

weiner75

Addicted to Softballfans
Did a deal with a member on 3-4 for a Z1k. Paid PP as goods (he asked for gift but I never do that) and he shipped on the 5th. USPS tracking shows the bat left the PO on the 5th but no further movement (was estimates to arrive on 3-11). The member hasn't been online since 3-9. How much longer should I give him before I file a claim?

He has 9 GTG deals so he seems to check out fine.

bobber_1077

Have you tried to get in touch with him?
It's only been a week (today) since he shipped.
I don't know why you are concerned already.

weiner75

Addicted to Softballfans
I tried to contact him but he hasn't been on for three days. I'm only asking how long to give this guy before I escalate.

And I'm concerned because the tracking info shows it hasn't moved since the day it shipped.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Did he ship from an area that has had some of the recent foul weather? Could be cause for delay, though should have been moving by now. But I have also seen where it didn't updated til it arrived. As long as it truly has left PO and is not in some 'acceptance' limbo, I would wait a little to see what updates/arrives. You still have time to file if it goes that far.

bird25

34/30 Club #25
Did he ship from an area that has had some of the recent foul weather? Could be cause for delay, though should have been moving by now. But I have also seen where it didn't updated til it arrived. As long as it truly has left PO and is not in some 'acceptance' limbo, I would wait a little to see what updates/arrives. You still have time to file if it goes that far.

Yeah I shipped a bat last Wednesday and it was scheduled for delivery today. Also had a bat come from mentor, oh and it took over 2 weeks.

uprising

Extra Hitter
Ive had packages come and be delivered and never update at all the whole time since first scan..give it time i know it sucks but hopefully you'll get it or get in touch with the sender..