Need an asa bat

erickristy

Addicted to Softballfans
I am looking for an asa only bat for ASA state coming up. What would be the best bat available for the price? I believe we will be hitting 52/300 balls, but not positive. Thanks for the help.

erickristy

Addicted to Softballfans
I did read those threads. I am asking what is good with the best price.....not just what is the best. I loved the "pm this guy" message on my other post......classic.

killab512

Addicted to Softballfans
I am looking for an asa only bat for ASA state coming up. What would be the best bat available for the price? I believe we will be hitting 52/300 balls, but not positive. Thanks for the help.

I swing my 15' Combat The Duke (dusl stamp) for distance. And my 15 wanted G3 275 for base hitting. But...my preference on bats is combats. The 15' Combat Chris Greinert g3 275 kills! And it can be found for very cheap, under $120 and comes super hott out the wrapper. Kinda wish i didn't sell mine. But again, I'm a combat fan.

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
op.....get the 2015 DBA through the store. give it a couple hundred swings.........................be happy

SoftballDad52

Albino Rhino
Demarini seems to be killing it with the new ball for ASA. I am easton Guy and my current gamer is CL22 ASA from SBF Store.

BigWhiffa

Underwear Researcher
combat/demarini cant' really go wrong. some need more break in than others...get it stamped as soon as you are able just out of wrapper then put a few hundred swings on it that night.