???need answer???

steve dsgs

Manager
Ok I bought a bat 3-5-06 was shipped next day. Took a few days to get a tracking # bat was coming from canada. Now tracking # says waiting on canada to release shipment to usps.still no bat board bro has been very responsive yet still no bat! I want bash his name yet should I start a ppl claim or wait a little longer since it was coming from canada and customs etc.. Any feedback on my situation would help thanks. He also said he was gonna ck on shipping through his post office and lmk that was 3 days ago no response.

Shorty#34

sounds like its held up in customs...if so , that is not the sellers fault..customs is a ***** to go through..

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
Can take up to 8 weeks from what I've heard...in my opinion just settle it down and wait on it....you know it shipped

steve dsgs

Manager
He was gtg and like I said very responsive on messages I guess I have waited this long might as well keep waiting thanks for the input I will buy usa from now on!!

Shorty#34

as long as communication is still there, and he is GTG so far...i wouldnt worry , customs is a ***** sometimes..ive only bought 1 thing out of canada, and it took 4 1/2 weeks to get to me...and all it was , a damn basketball card in a manilla envelope...

Big D

In the Batter's Box
I bought a bat from a canadian brother in Jan and it took 6 weeks to get to me.

Shorty#34

Probably cost more to ship that card than it was worth by time it got to ya!

the card cost me $19 , but it was sent snail mail or however they do it, i raised a big fuss , as to the delay in recieving it..started a paypal dispute and all, the seller, says it was shipped but couldnt provide any tracking info, well i kept on bugging the seller, so they refunded my money, i told them if the card showed up , i would send the money right back, well 4 1/2 weeks later it showed up..and it was post marked when they said it was, so i jsut sent the money right back....nothing against our canadian brothers on here, but i hesitate when i see a deal with canada..just because of customs,,

jbird

Manager

I did the same from Canada. Paypaled right away, got tracking number, was held up in customs for a while.. just got the bat last night. 3 weeks later, to no fault of the sender though, sometimes it just takes longer! Be patient, especially if he is staying in contact.

Good Luck

JJ1980

PROTECT THIS HOUSE
it depends on the seller on which delivery company they use.

Canada post/ USPS will be stuck at the customs max 2-3 weeks Just because they're slow as hell with them.

I usually use Purolator if I were to ship things from Canada to US. Just to be safe and also quicker. 1-5 days max.

IMO. You shouldn't have to worry as much because the seller wanted to save a few bucks here and there for shipping lol....

Canada post sucks. I would ship with purolator even if it cost more, it's more of I want the deal to be quick and smooth between the buyer and seller. Well I guess just a heads up it's only like $5-10 bucks more if you want the bat to be shipped faster to you with purolator. :) I dont know about UPS?
so as far if anyone wants the bat to shipped faster... pay that extra 5-10 bucks lol.

So no worries as long you have tracking number you are fine :)

Last edited: