need ASA bat suggestions

ugajock

Hey ya'll:

I'm new to posting, but have been reading the forum for a while. I have a question.

I need a new bat for the upcoming Spring season, and we will be using the new balls.

I used to swing a Synergy2 SCX2, and I absolutely love that bat, but as you know I can't use it in ASA play. One of my teammates at the end of last year had a Worth ASA Mayhem XL max end load that I really liked (it was a white bat), but I have been unable to find that one.

I have been considering the Worth 2014 Jeff Hall ASA SB4JHA, but I want to know if there are other good 26oz/27oz bats out there with a lot of pop and distance for ASA league.

ju25

Addicted to Softballfans
I would go with the Jeff Hall Sick(ASA) or the 2 piece Jeff Hall Legit(ASA) both are under $175. The pumpkin Mayhem XL(Orange & Black) can be had for $99.

ccsoftball7

Addicted to Softballfans
The new Easton bats are very good. I have SP14 b3.0 and a b4.0. I want to try the new Worth bats, but can't imagine them out performing the new Eastons. I'm having a JH Legit 2015 shipped to me to try.

CoachClick

Damn Addiction
Ive always been a combat guy, but if you don't have a new ASA only Juggy, Mercy, Aftermath...you are at a disadvantage.

They really are that hot.

ATL Rookie

Manager
Ive always been a combat guy, but if you don't have a new ASA only Juggy, Mercy, Aftermath...you are at a disadvantage.

Hit a J3A, I hated it. I know its hot because I have played against them, but in my hands, it might as well be a hammer.

gti44

Addicted to Softballfans

Agree!!! For ASA Demarini is the goods. The dual stamped ONE and FUTURE as hot but need alil work. My future may replace my AM as my gamer if it opens up alil more! Plus durability and dual stamped makes the Future more sort after...IMO

HATE the J3? Me too...try the Aftermath or the Dual Stampers. One piece feel man. Trust me.

CoachClick

Damn Addiction
If you hated the J3 (as did I), and can swing a 26oz, try the Mercy.
...that is if you don't mind the hell you will catch swinging a "girls bat", which I don't because I could care a less what others think about my bat preference. In fact, it makes me smile when they ***** and moan, then the following week the whiners have a Mercy of their own.

gti44

Addicted to Softballfans
If you hated the J3 (as did I), and can swing a 26oz, try the Mercy.
...that is if you don't mind the hell you will catch swinging a "girls bat", which I don't because I could care a less what others think about my bat preference. In fact, it makes me smile when they ***** and moan, then the following week the whiners have a Mercy of their own.

Been looking for a cheaper mercy to try it out. Never swung a 26 other then BP. SO who knows....if I find one cheap enough I'll grap on up!

GVManny27

Addicted to Softballfans
If you liked your Snyergy2 I would keep with Easton and get an L4. I think they feel similar to swinging and will perform better than the Worth.

Also like everyone else said J3 is hot but if you haven't swung 2 piece it will take some getting used to.

Kawikaze

The Rookie
I just got my Boogeyman Tuesday and hit the cages that evening. It feels better for my swing compared to the other 3 bats I have. Looking forward to the season starting next week so I can see what it does with the LC balls.

Last season was our first with LC balls and the 3 best bats I got to swing were the J3, Triad, and a black Worth 454. I personally like the feel of a one piece though.

asalinasjr

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a 2014 Worth Legit Jeff Hall and let me tell you, you will not be disappointed at all. Very underrated bat I think. Best new bat Ive swung. Although I do want to get my hands on a new juggy/j3a/triad....Ive seen people hit really well with them all and want to try them out.