LTB Need bat for 44/375

MonstaNinja

Extra Hitter
Looking for a decent one piece (preferably) that is can withstand the .44/375 ball. In the Denver area is a plus. Not looking for anything in particular so I am open for any ASA stamped bat that is in good shape. Thanks.

dsmccain

Addicted to Softballfans
Looking for a decent one piece (preferably) that is can withstand the .44/375 ball. In the Denver area is a plus. Not looking for anything in particular so I am open for any ASA stamped bat that is in good shape. Thanks.

demarini j3a would crush the 44/375

MonstaNinja

Extra Hitter
My bad was in a hurry when u made the post, looking for a bat 26oz-28oz. I've had a couple people pm me about combat and salvo, don't know too much about these so if any one can shed some light on them for me. I have swung a salvo once in BP didn't really care for it but I did only take 5 swings with it so not really enough to form an opinion. Any info is helpful, in Denver temporarily and playing in a couple different leagues and they all use the .44 thanks

arther itis

payin' to get paid

pm sent about a 28oz Easton SRV4, 28oz Miken Recoil 180, 28oz Miken Recoil 250 and a 28oz Anderson Matrix.....just let me know if you want me to get pics