Need feedback

HALL25

TELL THEM!!!
GAMER
MIKEN SMASH IT (purple)
9-11 FREAK-A-DELLIC

pros and cons of each from those that have em. Prolly gonna thin the heard just would like feedback on the 3.
Thanks

scottydoesnt

Extra Hitter
Initial reports on the Gamer is that it has serious durability issues, but are replacing them without using a return (someone verify?). Purple haze is a real good stick with short barrel and 1oz endload. Too much for me since I like heavier bats and 27oz was too much. But saw a lot of them last tourney and it was crushing. I like the 9-11 best out of the bunch. Good feel, soft Miken barrel, lots of pop. I just hate that they profited off of such an important American day in history which has nothing to do with softball. Just a cash grab from a company that doesn't need to stoop to that.

wcoastsoftball

I would go with the Freakadelic as well. The Gamers everyone had here didn't last very long.

Though I would differ in opinion on Mikens use of 9-11. I don't see a problem of them using the tragedy. They would have sold the bat no matter what the exclusive title.

nickham10

John Deere
Depends on what you like:
Gamer is short barrel, half ounce endload. Seen videos of it coming out of wrapper at 245ish on the tester.
Freakadelic is short barrel, half ounce endload. I've swung the white and pink colored one and was very impressed, find the sweet spot and the ball just flys.
Smash It 7, long barrel, half ounce endload. Best feeling of the one's I've swung. Takes a few swings to get the sound to change and for it to open up some.

Twiles

The Rookie
Depends on what you like:
Gamer is short barrel, half ounce endload. Seen videos of it coming out of wrapper at 245ish on the tester.
Freakadelic is short barrel, half ounce endload. I've swung the white and pink colored one and was very impressed, find the sweet spot and the ball just flys.
Smash It 7, long barrel, half ounce endload. Best feeling of the one's I've swung. Takes a few swings to get the sound to change and for it to open up some.

Is the Freakadelic a "repainted" freak 30? Heard some claims of that. If that's true not necessarily gonna be a bad thing. Don't know if one FAD was/is better than the others but just picked up the 9-11 in a trade and can't wait to get it.

Joker

I would go with the Freakadelic as well. The Gamers everyone had here didn't last very long.

Though I would differ in opinion on Mikens use of 9-11. I don't see a problem of them using the tragedy. They would have sold the bat no matter what the exclusive title.
which is why they shouldn't use a tragedy like that. what's next, a sandy hook bat?