Need help from you Mizuno fellas

Bush Leaguer

That's Part of it
I'm interested in a BO I have seen on here but can't find info/reviews for it. It was black/red instead of the yellow. 13 inch barrel and endloaded. Which model is this? Does it have a new Utrip stamp?

I'm interested in a BO I have seen on here but can't find info/reviews for it. It was black/red instead of the yellow. 13 inch barrel and endloaded. Which model is this? Does it have a new Utrip stamp?

The black barrel/red trim Blackout is the exact same bat with a different paint job as the original black barrel/yellow trim. It's simply the FSE (Freedom Sports Edition) model. Fewer of them made, but performs the exact same.

All Blackouts have the new USSSA/NSA stamps on them.

Adamal24

Never Settle™

I wouldn't pay more $ for it but if you can find it for the same price or less than any of the other endloaded blackouts, pull the trigger.

westy8

the rotweiller
This years freedom edition blackout EL is red/white. Yes they are the same as black/yellow one, just paint scheme is different. That's why it's a freedom edition blackout. I'm swinging 27.5 red / white, it was hot out of wrapper. I'll continue to swing it till my blackout shadow shows up. Bottom line is you will never go wrong with any blackout you choose to swing, good luck and enjoy.