need help guys freak + or freak limited

Softball.com:

#10kipps

Addicted to Softballfans
got a broke freak 98, called miken they said i have my choice of a freak+ or freak limited..whats the best? most durable? i had a black freak + it was hot but lasted 150 swings..thanx in advanded for your help

Psycho

Addicted to Softballfans
The Freak LE will swing more like the OG Freak98 the Freak+ has an endload to it. How many cuts were on the Freak+ you had before it broke?

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
got a broke freak 98, called miken they said i have my choice of a freak+ or freak limited..whats the best? most durable? i had a black freak + it was hot but lasted 150 swings..thanx in advanded for your help

The Freak LE will swing more like the OG Freak98 the Freak+ has an endload to it. How many cuts were on the Freak+ you had before it broke?

reading is fundamental...:D:D

Sorry Clems ***** ass hasn't been on the **** with so I had to go there:D

Psycho

Addicted to Softballfans
reading is fundamental...:D:D

Sorry Clems ***** ass hasn't been on the **** with so I had to go there:D

To me it is hard to believe it broke with 150 cuts on it? But stranger things have happend. I was under the impression of it broke after it got hot and lasted another 150 cuts.

#10kipps

Addicted to Softballfans
Got it a few years ago when I was a softball noob. Got the freak + as return on a freak 98, it came right out the box hot and like a noob I keep hitting it in bp at about 55-60 degree weather. Had 150ish swings on it.

Long Bombers 7

LB7 a One Man Wolf Pack
I had an OG freak plus, had 3000 plus swings on it, and im 6'3 220....there great for durability.....

i love the Freak LE's though...there nice balanced bats.....