need help guys

masarobinson

Superstar in the making.
I wasnt sure where to post this. If it needs to be moved please do so. My brother Zechariah was killed sunday morning in a motorcycle accident, it is a very sudden loss for our family he was only 21 yrs old. We have set up a gofundme and are trying to gather what we can to be able to put our brother and son to rest. I'm talking to a couple people about a home run derby and maybe even a tournament to help out my mom and dad for burial costs.

Los Vega of Elite Sports has kindly stated he would donate 5 dollars towards my brother Zechariah Robinson funeral costs, for anyone using the code Robinson at check out.
Elitesportsusa.net

Link to gofundme. Anything and everything helps.
https://www.gofundme.com/azdc4c
Please share and help get this out in the softball community please

nate143

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey Ben. Sorry for your loss, prayers to you and your family! Ive lost one of my best friends to a motorcycle accident and I can't imagine what you guys are going through right now. Keep your head up buddy I'll for sure send a donation!

Let's help a bro and family out guys.

I'll be posting up a bat for sale soon and have them send you the money. Least I can do for a guy who puts his ass on the line for us on Saturday.

HunglowJoe909

Addicted to Softballfans
Was thinking the same Nate. Prayers sent to the Robinson family. Ben is a great friend and teammate. Let's help a bro out and keep this up top.

419gottaminute

Addicted to Softballfans
Ben,
sorry for your loss brotha,
you & your family will be in our prayers, I will put something in the collection account & spread the word to the las vegas softball community,
Prayers sent from the Lopez Family

HunglowJoe909

Addicted to Softballfans
Charlie just called me and said DGS is donating products towards this cause and the H.R. Derby will be Tues. night at Mira Loma BLD. That is good news. Up top

tippin20s

Hi Ben, sorry for the loss to your family. He was much too young.

Let me know what time the derby is, I'd like to participate/donate if possible.

tippin20s

Okay i've got a game at 9 in perris but if i can do both i will. Do you have a flyer for this event i can send out?

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
Marc archibald aka 1shot can maybe get one rolling for bld Perris. I can also contact the director there ben

masarobinson

Superstar in the making.
I tried to hit up Archie and never got a response. It's looking like Tuesday might not happen so not sure what's going on from here

masarobinson

Superstar in the making.
sorry guys things are so busy. It's been postponed due to construction at Mira loma. Waiting to find a new time and maybe new location. .. I'm pretty pissed