Need help on best ASA bat for 44/375.

ExFatboy285

Washed up and Bloated
I've been out of this for way too long and need help. I recently got picked up to play in an ASA league that use 44/375 balls. All I have are new standard bats. Help me out and lmk what are 44/375 killers please.

Tictac020

Addicted to BP
Thanks for the reply. I'll research them.

44/375 eh? Wow! I wonder what would hit that well? Hmmmm, lemme think....man, I have no idea!!! There aren't any bats to hit 44's! Oh, except like all of them....get an Easton and they mash and have great durability....guess what? U can even BP with them and hone on your skills(this is where u'll get your most success)...I think people are loving dual stamp bats too for the .44 balls, and I think that because bats are being made hot out of wrapper now...so they aren't gonna last as long with the hard balls.....and hard balls are getting phased out in most associations because ASA(52/300) and NSA(52/275) are being used in leagues and local tourney's etc....

ExFatboy285

Washed up and Bloated
Gee thanks for the smart ass reply. Im not an idiot or a noob. I've been out of the loop for awhile and was looking for some ideas to help refresh my memory. Good thing you told me about that thing called bp, does it really help you to get better?, should have known what is was gonna get though. Theres a reason I rarely come to this site anymore. Btw, I can mash with any bat, I know its the swing and not the stick. Thanks again for useful advice.

freak98guy

Place Clever Title Here
Gee thanks for the smart ass reply. Im not an idiot or a noob. I've been out of the loop for awhile and was looking for some ideas to help refresh my memory. Good thing you told me about that thing called bp, does it really help you to get better?, should have known what is was gonna get though. Theres a reason I rarely come to this site anymore. Btw, I can mash with any bat, I know its the swing and not the stick. Thanks again for useful advice.

You really thought you were gonna start a thread asking about "the best ASA bat" and were going to get no smart ass reply's? :smashfreakB:

ExFatboy285

Washed up and Bloated
I know shame on me. I really didn't meant the "best" I meant it more as a refresher for myself. I've been gone way too long. My bad

Tictac020

Addicted to BP
You really thought you were gonna start a thread asking about "the best ASA bat" and were going to get no smart ass reply's? :smashfreakB:

Oh don't worry, he "mashes" !!!! He mashes so much that he's been outta the game way too long!?!?!?!? Ok, well the game has changed...I am not gonna be surprised if u start a thread in the Open SP board that " I cant hit the 52 ball" Best bat for the 52's thread!!!:)

I am really just messing with u, I just think u are kinda stepping over yourself. Cant ask the best bat for 44's, then say u been outta the game for awhile.....then ALL THE WHILE saying u "mash" and etc....just isn't a good look for you!:)

ExFatboy285

Washed up and Bloated
Listen bud I've been out of the game for two years because of health issues. I've hit the 52's and I know what hits them well. Believe me it hasn't been my choice for being out. I tell you what if your ever in the metro Detroit area pm. I'll meet ya and we can go head to head in a derby. Winnernahakes the losers hand and the loser buys the beer. Not to sure though why you feel so inclined to be a smart ass though.

ExFatboy285

Washed up and Bloated
Btw I'm asking this for one simple damn reason. To see if this forum has changed over the last two years. And obviously it hasn't. Look at my post count bro. You don't think I know what will happen if I post a threw about the best ASA bat. Or what hits what. Then post I mash. Lol, its called trolling. And I see this board is exactly where it was when I left it. Smdh.

Tictac020

Addicted to BP
So you should be all setup then! You've hit everything and you have used everything....and its only been two years and u have two bats in your sig! Swing them! I really don't know why you would post a question about best asa bat out there if you are so knowledgable!? maybe I am missing something! Good luck in all your endeavors....you kinda asking an already over saturated question!? That's really the only issue? Then u did a kiddie video game 1v1 me bro comment. So lets recap....you don't need any help? Yet u posted a thread that you "need help on best ASA bat for 44's"....here's some help, even tho u pulled the "more post count" trump card....Eastons are great for BP and for continued use and great durability. I don't swing worth so I don't know. Demarini's are really good for ASA, and they are mad popular in ASA sanctioned events....Miken is trying to make a comeback, and there ASA freaks are really closing the gap, and u could also go the COMbat route and get them dirt cheap and pretty good durability. orrrrrr, and I mean big orrrrrr, u could be a fanboy/cult pusher and be one of those "M" word guys...monsta... Some love them..some think they are all hype train....Its just the new shiny key bat right now...cool?

secfan87

Addicted to Softballfans
Value wise between the two you've narrowed it down to, I'd go with the SCN9. You can find mint ones for cheap compared to the mutant which has held its value a bit better for whatever reason. The SCN9 is one of the all time greats and doesn't disappoint with any ball.

uprising

Extra Hitter
you can find both of the bats your wanting for around 125 each...man wished we still used hard ball in asa..

blackbeasst

Addicted to Softballfans
bats me and my guys use and crank 44's are the srv5, fu dawg, the one, and i just picked up a sy98 last week and that this is smokin hot on the 44's.

SoftballDad52

Albino Rhino
SCX3 is amazing for 44 375. New CL22 ASA is great for 44 375 and 52 300. The best distance I have ever gotten with 44 375 is the 2014 Black Juggy though. It KILLS that ball and lasts a very long time. They won't pass compression after a while, but if that is not an issue the 2014 is your bat. PM Waggs and see if he will sell his to you. It just missed compression at 1448. It is better than my senior bats against the 44 375.

JK40

Part Time Player
Demarini the one. I used a juggy and the bat didn't last long at all

I personally really enjoyed the misery loves company edition of the one with the 44s. It is a balanced bat but just always hit them square and felt like a one piece.

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
WELL broken in NRG or Recoil. The more worn, the better. I preferred the NRG Maxload to the Recoil. Or, find a dual stamp new standard bat (True One, Future, etc.).

LightzOut

The Punisher
Depends if you like the flex or stiff handle. Balanced or endloaded. Then you can narrow down ur choices.

My personal top choices

scx3

flexy

mercy
scn3
J3
dna

anybody add to the stiff handle ones?

Shortporch314

Fly by SBF user...
Don't care what anybody says.... Nothing beats a broken in OG EASTON SCN3 FLEX, bat still hangs with most 52 bats....