Need help picking NSA bat.

Hallsports

Addicted to Softballfans
I usually play ASA but there is a tourney coming up that is NSA rules i would like to have a Hotter bat. I normally swing Z1000 or Easton and some miken. I just thought what some yall would recommend.Thanks for any info.

mattgame

Manager
I usually play ASA but there is a tourney coming up that is NSA rules i would like to have a Hotter bat. I normally swing Z1000 or Easton and some miken. I just thought what some yall would recommend.Thanks for any info.

I like the dc41 myself. Do you like endloaded, balanced what?

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
its actual in Jackson tn. Heard its going to be at Pringles park. Be week before or two weeks before thanksgiving. Trenton is 45 min north of Jackson.

hit me up for some bp. Maybe could meet half way. I got a bag full you could swing. jlmk

tjsully47

He hates these cans !!
If it's only for one tourney that you need the bat for I'd look for a well broken in bat that's cheap . NR is a good way to find a cheap bat . All the bats recommended are good choices . I vote cartel, OG freak , OG cnt synergy+, OG MV1 max load of course , demarini stadium , z1000U .

Hallsports

Addicted to Softballfans
I agree with it being broke in 100% cause im not a hard swinger but i can get the ball out there. TPS VOLTGE is nasty for sure had two budies they both had one and i never seen ball hit so hard.

vipvanilla

Addicted to Softballfans
Combatant. Can get them DIRT cheap right now and they're pretty hot out of the wrapper and get stupid when they're fully broken in.

Hallsports

Addicted to Softballfans
Combatant. Can get them DIRT cheap right now and they're pretty hot out of the wrapper and get stupid when they're fully broken in.

Has the sweet spots on them gotten bigger cause i had buddy that had a combat and seem like it was really hard to hit sweet spot

mtfdben58

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a. Couple freak pluses that are crazy. The Dc psycho is a great bat. Alsonhave a mizuno craze that can hang right up there. Mostly depends on what feels good. Good luck

middles open12

Addicted to Softballfans
Has the sweet spots on them gotten bigger cause i had buddy that had a combat and seem like it was really hard to hit sweet spot

Who are u? I think I know but not sure!lol my name is Michael Church. And what tourn is coming to the plex? Any contact info? Pm me if u want

Hallsports

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a. Couple freak pluses that are crazy. The Dc psycho is a great bat. Alsonhave a mizuno craze that can hang right up there. Mostly depends on what feels good. Good luck

I would give aything to have my old freak plus back.

vipvanilla

Addicted to Softballfans
The Combatant has a good sweet spot. The OG AV has a sweetspot way out at the end of the bat and Combat did a lot of shorter barrel bats, so the sweet spot was naturally out by the end (IMO is the right place for it). But I'm pretty sure you'd be happy w/ the Combatant...especially for the NIW prices right now.