Need Some Advice from the MIKEN MILITIA

Hawkeye92

OG Midget Mafia
My Utrip league recently announced that only bats with new stamps will be approved for play this Summer. Unfortunately for me, that means that my beloved 2500+ hit OG Freak+ will no longer be legal for me to swing :cussing:

Time to get a new bat.

I'd like to stick with Miken and I'm curious to see what you guys would recommend as far as new models for me to look into. Forever, I've been swinging my 26oz F+ for Utrip and 26oz NRG & 27oz Freak98 for ASA.
What new bats would swing similarly to the models that I'm used to.
Seems like the Izzy Psycho that the store here has for $149 would be tough to beat, but let me know what the "experts" have to say.

Thanks!!

Donger73

Addicted to Softballfans
If you like the freak + I personally recommend a Revex maxload. Very underrated bat and can be had for cheap. Only downfall I had was compression failure between 300-500 swings so if your in a testing league consider that. If you prefer a SM end load I'd definitely say go with an izzy psycho

Just my .02

bulldog10

swamp donkey slayer
^^^^the rev ex is good and the new ultra is good too. The rev ex and the new ultra both swing the same. You can't go wrong with any of the new mike a though.

TDW13

Come At Me Bro!
Hawkeye...I have the new psycho and it's phenomenal. Going to swing more similar to your NRG but it's good.

b-real37

Addicted to Softballfans
My wife just bought me the miken mafia 2 and that bat is hot...it's just like miken 2013 psycho but the enload is 1/2oz instead of the 1oz.. Great bat cheap for the price