Need some Help: Middle School Baseball team

Stretch19

Grow up
My buddy coaches middle school baseball at a school that doesnt get much funding. The first day of tryouts were yesterday and he got 14 kids to show up, none of which had on any kind of pants/jersey and only one of the kids had a hat on.

Anyways, he said most of them will just practice in their school clothes everyday, but I was hoping to change that and get them some practice jerseys at least.

If anyone is interested in doing a basic set of practice shirts for these guys, please let me know.

Can be a drifit material or t shirts, doesnt really matter. Doesnt need to have numbers on the back or anything like that in order to keep costs down, any help would be appreciated.

Meet your 2018 Hairston Jaguars

full

Committed

I have a pair of new size Medium Wilson grey pants I would donate to the cause. LMK if I can help.

Stretch19

Grow up
Im looking to get a quote on some practice jerseys from one of the uniform manufacturers here...my buddy is going to get a list of sizes today

if you want to donate some $$ to the cause that would be greatly appreciated and i will let you know the particulars

Stretch19

Grow up
the school has game uniforms for the kids that they have used since he started coaching there 8 years ago; they will wear those again this year for their games.

as you can see in the picture, none of these kids have any kind of baseball gear to practice in, just showing up to practice in what they wore to school.

last year, the school made the kids pay $5 for a hat; i went to a game mid way through the year and roughly half the team didnt have the team hat as a result

its much easier to have one of the many uniform manufacturers on here make up a cheap set of shirts/jerseys/whatever for them to wear at practice, etc than it is to go to the 'local sporting goods store' to see what they can do

4xtra

Player/Coach
if the school has a baseball program they should have enough funding for the uniforms, if not the coach needs a breakdown of what the funding is going for
lol
you are CLUELESS
Many districts FORCE the parents to pay for
uniforms,
travel expenses
and other fees associated with the sport that the child participates in.

I know for a fact that many districts in Georgia do this.

The fees to get this man and his team going is MINIMAL and your input is not helping his cause.
You really need to close your account and GTFOH with your ignorant comments.
Either ASSIST or SHUT UP

Country469

if a whole state wants to do it thats one thing, but they kids gotta compete against kids who don'y have to pay. They deserve a chance to succeed.

Stretch19

Grow up
thanks a bunch man, i greatly appreciate that...i sent slowpitch a PM yesterday with the details and am awaiting a quote

i will send you PP addy once i have a quote, etc for this

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
Stretch give me a call. 714-721-7138 We will get this taken care of. I will donate Practice jerseys even put numbers and last names to make them feel good.

This just made me a fan of Elite...

Good lookin out Doce!

Stretch19

Grow up
Stretch give me a call. 714-721-7138 We will get this taken care of. I will donate Practice jerseys even put numbers and last names to make them feel good.

youre the best Jose...i will give you a call today at some point i hope, been swamped at work as of late

really appreciate it

Stretch19

Grow up
Cant really say enough about Jose and the folks at Elite for taking care of these boys.

Jose and I chatted on the phone for a few minutes and a week later a box of jerseys came when school was out for Spring Break, but theygot unveiled today. My buddy said they were so happy and excited, he almost shed a tear. The team decided the jerseys were too nice to wear during practice and asked if they could war them to their away games so the looked good at the other schools! Team voted on it and turned them into a set of gamers, but none of the kids would take them off to practice.

Pretty awesome the impact something so seemingly small to the majority of us can make in the lives of someone else. Really appreciate your help with this Jose!

full

Doce

Addicted to Softballfans
Thank You Jeff. It is AWESOME that you took the time and reached out to SBF community. I am Happy to hear the reaction and Glad the Kids Liked the Jerseys. Thanks Again for Allowing us to be part of it.