need some team shorts

27bump

Part Time Player
Can anyone point me in the direction of some nice shorts that can be embroidered on with team name and numbers. Looking for under armour baseball training or warmup shorts. Or any brand similiar might work. Would like them to be nice looking. Any help will be apreciated. Thanks.

arod3776

ElitePlatinumMember
elite micro fiber shorts are awesome,, only thing i seen come close are the combat micro fiber shorts...

kfferg

Banned User
Love my Elite shorts, wear them for everything and I have also slid in them numerous times without tears or snags. My team has them and only complaint is if you have a big ass, you want to go up a size. Complain about the crotch being too tight. I have not encountered that problem.

ego

The Veteran
http://www.sports55.com/embroideredshorts.html

if you email me, I can get you a price including digitizing - our pictures aren't the greatest but you can customize them with base color side panel color then white or black piping. If you wanted to we could even do a sublimated side panel.

Turn time is 2-3 weeks
Price is 24 with logo - 27 with logo and player number
or 34 with sublimated panels
or 49 for fully sublimated on signature series pant material

shanabanana

Best short on the market.. I cant keep them in stock.. They are light, comfortable, deep pockets, cell phone pocket and they make you hit harder...
IMG_0048.jpg

Teencie

Hank Moody Jr
The mesh elites are really short, or atleast mine were. Id like to try a pair of the Khaki looking ones tho

bigred27

Bomb Dropper!
These shorts are the BEST I own every color! If you like them baggy go up a size for sure!

Last edited: