For Sale need to sell asap to pay for golf trip

bighitter319

Hittin home runs for outs
26 oz. OG anti virus e.l. no cracks or waves... no endcap seperation. Solid stick. 1st batch... hard to find. 125$

Easton scn11bh.. 26 oz... some wear n pine tar. No cracks webbing endcap issues...was swung in female league from n.i.w. 125$sold to frank the tank

Worth mayhem m7jha 27 oz. No cracks scuffs waves endcap issues. Very good looking and performing stick. 125$

Shipping is up in air... but with these prices... i would be inclined to charge for shipping. Have just started dealing bats on here... but have only gtg ratings so far. Prices r pretty firm. Currently at work so i have pics upon request. Fastest response is through text. 414-507/9124. Need these gone by end of week to pay for golf trip to n.c. thanks.

Last edited:

Rockmon21

why dont you just post prices with shipping included? makes it much easier. i think the price is high on the 11bh but good luck with everything

bighitter319

Thanks.bro... all prices r shipped to lower 48. Eager to deal these so any reasonable offer will be strongly considered!!!

devo12

Addicted to Softballfans
Heard that! Make a stop by the mountains and see if Mt Mitchell can cut you a deal.. Great views and really nice course if you can handle terribly slow greens

bighitter319

Shipping to alaska and hawaii is obviously more expensive. Price drop... 115$ each shipped to CONTINENTAL u.s.

devo12

Addicted to Softballfans
Buuuuuuump! Get these sold for this man to come to the great state of nc to play some golf!!

bighitter319

Thanks for the answer bro. :)

My bad bro!!! Not sure how much more it is to ship to hawaii. I can let you know for sure tomm afternoon when i ship the scn11. I will ask how much it is. I know it was 16$ priority to north cali. So im guessin 22-25$. In that range. Which one u interested in?