Need Tournament Pitcher For This Weekend In OC

OCBBALLER

Extra Hitter
Need a tournament pitcher for this weekend in Huntington Beach. PSTS Tournament at Edison Park. Great group of guys and no egos on this team.

Please have experience pitching and in tournaments is a plus.

We just lost our Pitcher due to work conflict.

Also let me know how you hit.

30.00 per person.

THank you,

Brennan

Last edited:

Rog

Addicted to Softballfans
i was looking to play this last weekend. i was in huntington beach.

OCBBALLER

Extra Hitter
It can be a league pitcher for sure. Just want someone that pitches good. The guy we lost was pretty solid. So it hurts LOL. But what's up :)

Tjc

Star Player
Ian, come pitch. We're playing lowers so you can't hit. I'm sure you would love I get some work on the hill in.

nate143

Addicted to Softballfans
Hit up nutty. He can pitch. What's the team name? So you found your OFer?

What's so special with psts this weekend? Seems like a bunch teams will be out. Is it because its full subs week?

OCBBALLER

Extra Hitter
Nate143 - I do not know Nutty but I see him on your guys friends list. He pitches ? We still need someone !!!

Ian, come pitch. We're playing lowers so you can't hit. I'm sure you would love I get some work on the hill in.

Sounds sooo fun. Been working on my knuckle too. It spins a lot and doesn't fake anyone out but I still call it my knuckle.

nate143

Addicted to Softballfans
Gary. Brian said it was full and he will call me tomorrow if he can squeeze us in. Thought it would be safe to call it in on a Tuesday. You guys get in? Don't want to play scamcom and too hot for rancho.

SKIN32

rec 4 life
Gary. Brian said it was full and he will call me tomorrow if he can squeeze us in. Thought it would be safe to call it in on a Tuesday. You guys get in? Don't want to play scamcom and too hot for rancho.

Yeah it's 10 teams and we start at noon. The coach called it in 2 weeks ago luckily I guess lol