Need your opinion

Brewers96

[GALLERY=media, 30478]IMG_20180529_102342 by Brewers96 posted May 29, 2018 at 2:25 PM[/GALLERY]Okay i know, ill look noob but i assume it. But in in your opinion did my bat web look like he is "hot" or is it because it is done. There is web like this everywhere on it Btw it is still on guarantee. its a 28oz twisted mistress.

Balls of Fury

[GALLERY=media, 30478]IMG_20180529_102342 by Brewers96 posted May 29, 2018 at 2:25 PM[/GALLERY]Okay i know, ill look noob but i assume it. But in in your opinion did my bat web look like he is "hot" or is it because it is done. There is web like this everywhere on it Btw it is still on guarantee. its a 28oz twisted mistress.
I know this is unrelated but since you are talking bat you may be able to help. I'm deciding between a 28 oz and 30 ounce end loaded 20th ann. Freak. I'm a very strong guy 5' 10" solid 215# but haven't played in about 10 years and just coming back to slow pitch. Reccomendations? Thanks

ShortYellowBus

I know this is unrelated but since you are talking bat you may be able to help. I'm deciding between a 28 oz and 30 ounce end loaded 20th ann. Freak. I'm a very strong guy 5' 10" solid 215# but haven't played in about 10 years and just coming back to slow pitch. Reccomendations? Thanks
Are you playing Rec league? Tournament team with C players and higher?

Get something cheap to use for now. I’d go for two or three different loaded bats instead of buying an expensive new bat that might not work for you.

I’m 6’3 250lbs and I get the most performance from 30oz Balanced bats or 28oz mega end load.

Go hit a lot of balls. Get some friends who have the time and desire to meet up for live pitching bp sessions. Borrow other bats and find one that works best for your swing.

Good luck!

Balls of Fury

if you are playing at the C level and have to ask what bat to use, you're lying about playing at the C level
I never mentioned C league. Its rec. Like I said I haven't played in 10 years. Thanks for the advise but man there is a lot of hostility here.

EdFred

every day I'm shovelin'
I never mentioned C league. Its rec. Like I said I haven't played in 10 years. Thanks for the advise but man there is a lot of hostility here.

Your first two posts were about how ripped and built you were, and you expected adulation?

Committed

They are just busting your furious balls, dude.

Dial down the braggadocio and you will get a different response.