Not GTG Nelly_13 - trade, haven't received my portion.

DirtyDick74

Player forever
I completed a trade with Nelly_13, traded a Z2000+ for a Z3000 and cash.
He sent the cash immediately and I sent the Z2000+. He has recvd and has been using the +. He said he was waiting for his player model Z3's to arrive. It has been 2 months now and I still dont have a bat. I have PM'd him and he has stated he has been contactoing LS reps for the team bats. Recently he has been ignoring my MSG's and will not contact me. I am trying to be patient however it is wearing thin. I told him to either return the Z2000+ or buy me a Z3000 on his own. If anyone here knows him please encourage him to reach out to me. I dont want to jack up his standing on here, I did warn him that I would go this route and put it out there for all to see.

Thanks.

David ****erson

Last edited by a moderator:

Joker

I completed a trade with Nelly_13, traded a Z2000+ for a Z3000 and cash.
He sent the cash immediately and I sent the Z2000+. He has recvd and has been using the +. He said he was waiting for his player model Z3's to arrive. It has been 2 months now and I still dont have a bat. I have PM'd him and he has stated he has been contactoing LS reps for the team bats. Recently he has been ignoring my MSG's and will not contact me. I am trying to be patient however it is wearing thin. I told him to either return the Z2000+ or buy me a Z3000 on his own. If anyone here knows him please encourage him to reach out to me. I dont want to jack up his standing on here, I did warn him that I would go this route and put it out there for all to see.

Thanks.

David ****erson

no you're not jacking up his standing, he's jacking it up by not completing the deal. you shouldn't be worrying about his future rep, you do whatever you need to get the deal fixed

delete this and start a ngtg thread

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
Whats is his real name? Hopefully his name isn't Roger McDonald

FWIW yeah he broke the rules and should get whatever punishment the mods think is right, but telling him people arent going to help him because he broke the rules is stupid. So if he bypasses the swear filter in his post we are also going to refuse to help him when he is getting screwed in a deal? Give him whatever punishment he deserves but letting him get screwed over is not right.

Last edited:

HanktheTank9

Addicted to Softballfans
I get the rules are set and they are in place obviously to protect the store from a business standpoint.

- but he was looking at a bat that was not offered by the store - the store wasn't going to see any money anyway lol - do I have that right?

scott.MI

The Veteran
Whats is his real name? Hopefully his name isn't Roger McDonald

Was it Roger or James Edwards that sold bats they didn't actually have? Always said they were waiting to get the return, I thought it was James.

I'm thinking it's gonna be Nelson from Federal Way, Washington.

DirtyDick74

Player forever
The store does not sell player model bats, however I did trade for cash and a new bat. So I did break the rules.
It is Nelson from Federal way, Washington. If anyone can help me contact him I would appreciate it.

Last edited:

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
He said on facebook that he is fixing this issue after someone posted this NG2G there. Hopefully this is solved quickly.

Country35

Banned User
I lol at 2 things in here........

1. Player model z3000s
2. He broke a rule and traded for NIW. I hope he gets his bat, I do. At some point ignorance and laziness arent an excuse anymore. I lost tons of deals when the store picked up evil. I sell other evil NIW the store doesnt. But yet I cant sell period. I dont feel sorry if he gets no help eithere. Due Dilligence! At some point people will realize the internet has good and bad apples like everyone else, read the rules and best practices, and protect themselves.

DirtyDick74

Player forever
Here is an update, there is nothing new to report. He hasn't contacted me. I hope he does soon.
Thanks for all feedback and criticism. it doesn't fall on deaf ears.

nitro2208

Addicted to Softballfans
He plays for hardnox in wa, go to usssawa.com and post something on there I'm sure you'll get some responses

DirtyDick74

Player forever
I have been in contact with Nelson Atkinson. We speak thru FB. thanks to the assistance of the guys on here doing the detective work. He shipped a used players model Phsyco, Returnable but no paperwork or anything further. He said he was going to paypal me some cash but didn't specify how much. He only sent me anything bat because I threatened to get his work and his mother involved. It's a bad situation to be in. The kid seems to be getting in over his head continually. I will continue to give updates until he has payed me.

sleepin4matty

Management Material
I have been in contact with Nelson Atkinson. We speak thru FB. thanks to the assistance of the guys on here doing the detective work. He shipped a used players model Phsyco, Returnable but no paperwork or anything further. He said he was going to paypal me some cash but didn't specify how much. He only sent me anything bat because I threatened to get his work and his mother involved. It's a bad situation to be in. The kid seems to be getting in over his head continually. I will continue to give updates until he has payed me.

so you agreed on a z2k for a z3k and he's sending you a Psycho? I'd be pissed and undo the deal but that's just me

22justin82

Addicted to Softballfans

you need to leave all the information you have in this thread. When he screws someone else they can have the info ready