NES Sport Gear

NU Era sports

Star Player
NES Sports gear offers multiple varities of gear to provide the hardest working teams the gear that they can enjoy and use to be at a competitive level. We offer numerous team packages and great deals and I personally can guarantee the best prices in the country. Give me a shout and see what we can do for you and your team. We can do both short and long sleeve fully custom jerseys, custom full dye hoodies, custom power sleeves, custom flex fit hats and beanies with embroidery, short and pants are on the way. We do silk screening as well. We offer great deals with artwork fees and well as set up and shipping costs. Larger team orders offer even better pricing.

My names Stephen and give me a chance to see what I can do for you and your team. Call or text anytime and I will get back with you the best that I can at a reasonable time. Ill always call and text you back. 682-557-7480.

Last edited:

NU Era sports

Star Player
I've seen those and yea they are suck, I'm gonna get Jose and efrain to hook me up with one if that's alright? I appreciate the good words guys, keep Em going, more people talk to me bout gear the better things are. Pass the word if you can!

NU Era sports

Star Player
Y'all want sublimation? I can hook y'all up, 40 dollars a jersey and u get 3 minor changes to artwork before there's even a fee. Free art work and 40 dollar jersey! Who can beat that? Nobody. Call me or text me! 682-557-7480. I got other deals I can work just ask.

BIG28WILL

Manager
Stuff is great...Dirty Birds and Los Cochinos jerseys came out sick...cant wait to get my dodgers one going...ill post some pics I have up in a bit...

SKIN32

rec 4 life
dirtybirds jerseys

As mentioned before they came out great. Will more than likely be getting mote soon. Thanks again

idk if this is the same company but a buddy was telling me about you guys where i play in fullerton... once i see some pics ill be hittin you guys up for jerseys

Em2allstar

The Veteran
get outta here Bread...your jersey was printed twice so now there is 2 "pan" jerseys floating around lol..

Lmfao at least I know the one I wear was made for me

20120518_124111.jpg

20120518_124029.jpg

NU Era sports

Star Player
Hey guys, letting y'all know that I got some shorts coming out that no one else comes close to offering. If interested, text or call me. 682-557-7480

ajcicconi

Addicted to Softballfans
f55e7922.jpg

Jose from NES helped me out big time. Got us some great unis and in record time, needed these for a tournament 2 weeks from the day we paid, had them in our hands the day before we left for said tourney

g2thenizzo

LUCKY SEVEN SPORTS
Ralph, E, and Jose hooked us up with LONE RANGERS jerseys. Great communication, prices, product, and people to work with. I am putting together another order for another team as we speak. Definately GTG
LRteam.jpg

nesmockup.jpg

Last edited: