New Bat Bags

bradinmemphis

Addicted to Softballfans
Are there any cool new roller bags that anyone knows of that maybe are not out yet or might be out now but only on certain sites.

I really want something similar to the Demarini Black OPs roller bag (bat separation, stiff back so it doesn't bend, and ability to stand on its on), but I want more rigidness in the compartment area so when it hangs on the fence, all my stuff doesn't fall to the bottom or it has some flimsy piece of cardboard in the middle sections to separate compartments.

This is what I want it to hold.

5 to 8 bats
2 gloves
Dozen Softballs (which I usually use the shoe compartment for so if the balls get wet they can dry out)
4 Batting Gloves
Gameface size mask
Small Shin Guards
A lined valuables compartment or 2 for sunglasses, phone, keys, money, etc
Can of Tac Spray
Small First Aid Kit
Towel
maybe a game bat storage area to make bats easy to get to

Let me know if there are any bags out there that can do this.

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
Also, I don't think it has individual bat sleeves

It doesn't. Was very unimpressed with this. One of the local shops had one of these. Caught my eye cause "GRIT" is one of my team names. Started going through it and quickly dismissed it.

Not sure if there is a new model out this year but my Tanel Rage 360 from last year is my favorite bag I've ever had and it meets the specs you're looking for.

mihklo

It doesn't. Was very unimpressed with this. One of the local shops had one of these. Caught my eye cause "GRIT" is one of my team names. Started going through it and quickly dismissed it.

What didn't ya like? The video made it look decent to me.

SoxFan81

Addicted to Softballfans
I just got a miken championship bag, very happy with it
Removable shelf system, holds six bats I'm thinking it'd squeeze 8 extra tight. telescoping handle, vented enclosed cleat compartment at the bottom. Its a tad wider, rolls great and less prone to tipping over side to side. Doesn't free stand on its own though.

I will try and upload some good pics for you.bag was $99

I was gonna get a black ops but when I heard about noisey wheels and some zipper issues I had to pass for the price they go for.I also considered the boombah beast but checked out a friends and didn't really like it

I think black ops and the new louisville slugger are two of the only free standing bags, I think worth might have one that does as well.

strikeoutrookie

Addicted to Softballfans
I took a look at the black ops last spring, big noisey wheel don't bother me but had trouble when zipping it all up after. I was told Miken has a new bag coming out this spring, the manager of a local store said it was going to be a large bag!!! The Miken Championship bag is nice and should meet the requirements of the OP.

Sambo

The Veteran
Any bags that hold 10 bats? I play with some old dogs in a league who have no bats and so I haul all of them and I hate carrying some and having some in the bag. I get that I could just bring six but a bag holding 10 would be convenient.

varcs24

Addicted to Softballfans
The grit bags are great, my team has been working with them on theses bags for the last year and a half, the durability on them is great.

SDMike

Addicted to Softballfans
Here is a review w/pics I did about the LS series 7 players bag.

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1341483

Good review, did not realize this bag had bat sleeves like the IDP. My Beast holds eight bats, but I typically carry four or less. Is that top compartment a pouch or shelf area? The Beast is a pouch, but when you insert the shelving unit in the main compartment it also makes a shelf for the top. Like the arch/stand idea and glove caddy on the RIG.

ck1

The Madness
Why can't these companies make a wheeled bat that keeps the main compartment separate from the shoe compartment? Simple.

wcuranger

Addicted to Softballfans
Good review, did not realize this bag had bat sleeves like the IDP. My Beast holds eight bats, but I typically carry four or less. Is that top compartment a pouch or shelf area? The Beast is a pouch, but when you insert the shelving unit in the main compartment it also makes a shelf for the top. Like the arch/stand idea and glove caddy on the RIG.
The top compartment is a vented pouch, that hangs a little into the main compartment so that is why I think shoe compartment, but it could hold whatever.

Im Gloving It

Next on hitlist.
I don't understand why someone needs to carry so many bats. Ive never had to carry more than 2 anywhere. Playing asa? load up 2 asa bats. Playing utrip? unload asa bats and replace with utrip bats.

mihklo

I don't understand why someone needs to carry so many bats. Ive never had to carry more than 2 anywhere. Playing asa? load up 2 asa bats. Playing utrip? unload asa bats and replace with utrip bats.

Some people coach and provide bats to their teams....

mnballer

Addicted to Softballfans
is there any wheel bag besides the "no errors" bag with rubber wheels..?? most flds its all dirt or grass to get to the flds.. and the big wheels work great. i have had a no errors for 4-5 yrs and need a new one.. just looking if theres something else or keep it the same..

Dirt27

Cage Bomb Hero
Why can't these companies make a wheeled bat that keeps the main compartment separate from the shoe compartment? Simple.

The Ultimate does. Have the shoulder bag and love it.

is there any wheel bag besides the "no errors" bag with rubber wheels..?? most flds its all dirt or grass to get to the flds.. and the big wheels work great. i have had a no errors for 4-5 yrs and need a new one.. just looking if theres something else or keep it the same..

HOW THE FUDGE has your No Errors bag lasted that long???? My first one lasted one month, the replacement they sent me did not make it that long. WORST bag EVER IMO...

mnballer

Addicted to Softballfans
The Ultimate does. Have the shoulder bag and love it.

HOW THE FUDGE has your No Errors bag lasted that long???? My first one lasted one month, the replacement they sent me did not make it that long. WORST bag EVER IMO...

one zipper broke to the bottom bat compartment , and after a few yrs it has a small bend to it.. but i was looking into a black ops bag, but ppl say its loud

onecrutch

manager
one zipper broke to the bottom bat compartment , and after a few yrs it has a small bend to it.. but i was looking into a black ops bag, but ppl say its loud

Loud like a 4x4 with winters on. Not really a big deal. I've never had a problem with it.