New bat help

Mongo23

Manager
I just got a 2015 Flipper Aftermath USA and love the bat. But I only play in 1 league with the 52 cor balls, the others still use the 44/375's. I don't want to blow up the AM with the harder balls, is there a stick that swings like the AM but will last using the 44/375's?

pears

Addicted to Softballfans
Cluggy might be close??? Same handle anyway and will destroy the harder balls. Just my opinion though.

Mongo23

Manager
Cluggy might be close??? Same handle anyway and will destroy the harder balls. Just my opinion though.

Thanks. I stayed away from Demarini after swinging a teammates Flyswatter, the handle was way too flexy for me. I'll look into a CL22.

jkwoody22

League ball huer
Future or cluggy, it is a little less endloaded than the future, both bats smash the 44's, the insane has a little give to the handle not much IMO and it hits those balls well too

TheBlack_Moses

Addicted to Softballfans
Cluggy or future but top choice would be the ASA insane.

The store would probably have the best price point out of all of those on if you are looking to go NIW R/R out of those three.

Or you could find a decent deal on the boards for an insane or future seem them popping up a lot more now.