New Bat

SukTNutz

Addicted to Softballfans
If I was to get a new BASS ASA what would be the one to get? Also I understand that there might be better more durable bats out there and most of you hate BASS and so on and so on. So lets keep it on topic I swing a 27oz and am not a masher at all. what would be a good one to buy. I want to try one of these this will not be a purchase made soon as for I am in Afghanistan and will be home soon for fall ball for a few weeks then back to the Cat Box. But if it is a sweetheart deal..............IJS Thanks for you input and so not to get confused I am not Military I am a contractor just to let you know. Thank You....

MarlSrSoftball

Into Semi-Retirement Still activebut not League
Personally I wouldn't buy a new bat (unless necessary) till after Oct (for ASA anyway) when hopefully all this mess of what bats and balls are legal and when is straightened out.

Dirtyremax

EAI/ComBat/Derby Life
I've swung the strange and the quake

The strange lasted about 125-150 cut and it's starting to crack. Not a very forgiving bat

The quake I swung was very forgiving and hit a ton! 300' park 10' lasers right out the wrapper

I'd say quake

clafountain2

Addicted to Softballfans
i've got a strange from when they first came out..it's a 26oz with over 2000 hits on it and show zero sign of dying soon, no ratter to it no webbing nothing at all...and this this is just dumb hot every bit as hot as the utrip assassin i have! i do agree bass has been sketchy on durability but either my strange or assassin have no sign of breaking, in asa league we use champro 44 375 balls but i've hit launch 650's evil bp, blue dots doesn't matter still no signs of dying...maybe i got a lucky one who know...i will say breaking it in sucked big time small sweet spot stings the hands till it was broken in but now the ss is huge and mashes....