New Bat

longspear

Addicted to Softballfans
So i gave in and bought one of the Vector-O+ and it broke in under 300 swings. Gonna sell the replacement. But i need some objective feedback. I have narrowed it down to a few bats that are in my price range.

1. Derby Boy
2. MV-1 Supermax
3. Greg Connell
4. M7120
5. Miken LHB

Leaning towards the LHB and MV-1. But i would like some other input regarding durability, since everyone is calling the MV-1 a reissue, (debatable). But the MV-1 is the only one i've hit from the above. Hit a balanced and it was terrible. Hit a supermax and it was stoopid. Thanks guys.

dimples23

Addicted to Softballfans
i got 3 of the 5 bats listed... 4 if you count the DG as a DB lol....im more favorible to worth...i love my connell (2010), very fast break in time, ive got over 500 swings on mine, gamer bat, very hot, no durability issues, has the normal webbing and rattle, great bat and u can find them for a decent price now....the M7 is my newer baby that im trying to break in....i got about 400 hits on it, NO webbing, tiny rattle, and is right there with my connell and i dont think this is even close to broken in yet, so im super excited to get more cuts on it....and this is the RI M7, which u can find these for under $140 used , great bat!!!!...my MV1 is not getting much love right now, i think i prefer more balanced bats and its a supermax, but it hits the ball very well, got about 500 hits on it, and its the OG..i just prefer my worths.....i like the performance and feel of worth bats....but i see u got some miken bats in your bag....the mv1 seems to have a softer shell and might feel weird ro something til u get used to it and once they break in they are lights out! if your a miken guy get a MV1 or if u wanna try something else get a connell or M7 or even a fulk!!!!!! u cant go wrong with pretty much any bat that is made these days...goodluck!

Robby123

Haven't hit one yet(have one on the way) If you liked the MV-1 supermax you might like the DC Psycho. Supposedly little stiffer barrel and good durability.

Losdoyers13

Lhb is alright but dc psycho is way to go... I hear Connell is good I'll let you know when I get it here n get to swing it

longspear

Addicted to Softballfans
I've had a Freak+, they are great bats too. Buddy of mine got a DC Psycho from a HR derby, and it's stupid. But i've got the psycho and the endload on that is good, so i'm trying to stay away from 1.25oz endload.

As for the LHB, i've always wanted to try one and i think most people didn't by them because of the psycho and the MV-1.

I've got raidersfan81 getting 2 connells, so i might wait til i get to swing one of those.

I've heard the MV-3 series is not as good as the MV-1 line. And, MV-1s are cheaper. I got to hit a plague this winter and that thing was pretty freakin hot, but the durability on those is suspect.

Losdoyers13

The Connell 2 arrived today... Hitting off tee it feels sick! Itll see some AB's tonight! Dc psycho is still the business!!

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
So i gave in and bought one of the Vector-O+ and it broke in under 300 swings. Gonna sell the replacement. But i need some objective feedback. I have narrowed it down to a few bats that are in my price range.

1. Derby Boy
2. MV-1 Supermax
3. Greg Connell
4. M7120
5. Miken LHB

Leaning towards the LHB and MV-1. But i would like some other input regarding durability, since everyone is calling the MV-1 a reissue, (debatable). But the MV-1 is the only one i've hit from the above. Hit a balanced and it was terrible. Hit a supermax and it was stoopid. Thanks guys.

Only uninformed people are saying this. IT'S NOT A RI..

Lhb is alright but dc psycho is way to go... I hear Connell is good I'll let you know when I get it here n get to swing it

If you want another MV-1 and you thought it was "Stoopid" then get another one. If you want to try something that will swing similar but have a different feel then get the DC Psycho.. PM coach for the price he was quoting on them earlier today in another thread, can't beat the price....

Miken54

Addicted to Softballfans
I loved my MV 1 before I broke it. Have a LHB I think it feels a lot like the MV 1. And it's pretty hot out of the wrapper.

silverbullet01

I'm a ginger!!!
Hey Dan, I would stick w/ what works for you. The Psycho and Recoil are good bats. Remember, I won the derby you pitched to me w/ the Psycho. That bat only had like 200 or so swings on it. The LHB bat is just a glorified USSSA Recoil. I'm going back to Miken myself. My derby boys just blew up last week. Hope all is well out there.

longspear

Addicted to Softballfans
HEEEYYYYYY BRIAN!!!!! Whats up man. Hows Florida?!? ITs been getting really cold here in CO, (-35*)!

I"ve always wanted a LHB. It may be a glorified bat of one or the other but it's gonna swing similar to what i have.

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
LHB and MV-1 and MV1 is the same bat

I don't even know where to start with this so I will just pass on it.

This is a funny quote! THe LHB has the same exact specs as the MV-1 but with a half ounce endload. SAME BAT!

This coulnd't be further from the truth. They are not even close to the same bat and anyone who has hit both will tell you that. The LHB shouldn't even be spoken in the same sentence as the MV-1..

longspear

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't even know where to start with this so I will just pass on it.

This coulnd't be further from the truth. They are not even close to the same bat and anyone who has hit both will tell you that. The LHB shouldn't even be spoken in the same sentence as the MV-1..

The only difference is the innerflex technology. Which i am guessing it's the sleeve inside the bat. But the composite and resin are the same according to their website.

Either way, i think i will be very happy with my LHB. To me it will just be a psycho/recoil/MV-1 Hybrid!

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
The only difference is the innerflex technology. Which i am guessing it's the sleeve inside the bat. But the composite and resin are the same according to their website.

Either way, i think i will be very happy with my LHB. To me it will just be a psycho/recoil/MV-1 Hybrid!

Which makes it a completely different bat... I won't argue with you about it, I hope your happy with your LHB but it won't compare to an MV-1 and DC Psycho....

longspear

Addicted to Softballfans
We'll see. One of the things that i like about the LHB, if it does break, then the return options are pretty nice right now! And i just realized how deceiving the title of my post might be! LOL

I liked the MV-1 that i swung but i think it may have been shaved. Oh well. The softer feel is not really my thing. NO doubt it's a good bat. Thanks for all the input guys!

ROUGE21

Coach

1. Derby Boy
2. MV-1 Supermax
3. Greg Connell
4. M7120
5. Miken LHB

I Say the MV-1 or the 2011 Connell. The Connell breaks in a lot faster then the MV-1's. I have them both and their great bats. Id also try to swing the Worth Duo its also a sick ass bat outta da wrapper. Good Luck

Robby123

I Say the MV-1 or the 2011 Connell. The Connell breaks in a lot faster then the MV-1's. I have them both and their great bats. Id also try to swing the Worth Duo its also a sick ass bat outta da wrapper. Good Luck

Wow the Connell must breakin by swinging it in midair!

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
We'll see. One of the things that i like about the LHB, if it does break, then the return options are pretty nice right now! And i just realized how deceiving the title of my post might be! LOL

I liked the MV-1 that i swung but i think it may have been shaved. Oh well. The softer feel is not really my thing. NO doubt it's a good bat. Thanks for all the input guys!

I give dude, first you say the balanced sucked but the supermax was stoopid. Then you say the MV-1 and the LHB are the same bat but different endload. Then you say the inner flex technolgy is the only thing different. Now you say the barrel is too soft on the MV-1 but yet you claim they are the same bat. Oh and BTW, the returns on the MV-1 are the same as the LHB...

Wow the Connell must breakin by swinging it in midair!

exactly, cause the MV-1 is pretty sick after about 200. If the Connell breaks in any faster then I would never swing it cause anything that breaks in that quick won't last for ****...

longspear

Addicted to Softballfans
Only reason I didn't get a connell is that they generally don't last 500 swings. They get hot after 100 but I would rather have a more durable bat.

longspear

Addicted to Softballfans
I give dude, first you say the balanced sucked but the supermax was stoopid. Then you say the MV-1 and the LHB are the same bat but different endload. Then you say the inner flex technolgy is the only thing different. Now you say the barrel is too soft on the MV-1 but yet you claim they are the same bat. Oh and BTW, the returns on the MV-1 are the same as the LHB...

exactly, cause the MV-1 is pretty sick after about 200. If the Connell breaks in any faster then I would never swing it cause anything that breaks in that quick won't last for ****...

Easy. It was my weird thought process. It came down to the fact that its a bat that I've wanted for a while. Ask junior28 his has the balanced that was a miss. Oh well. Didn't mean to step on your toes.