New Black Psycho...comments???

DeanH

Coach
Anyone swing the new psycho..the black one..if so..comments??? Also what's the difference with this new model and the old Izzy? Sounds like the same thing...but of course more "durable" lol

sadly...my OG Izzy never really opened up for me...200 hits on it and feels/sounds like a lead pipe

I swung this on sunday and really liked it. As I've stated in a few other threads I've avoided Miken for a while but just started checking them out again, my wife bought me the new Filby for xmas and I really like it. I liked the new Psycho enough that i'm buying one now too. I only swung last years model a few times before the end cap flew off the one I was swinging so I can't give it a fair comparison. It was brand new out of the wrapper so I'm not sure why the end cap flew off, but I was so enamored with my Blackouts that i didn't care.

supermax feel

have not swung a miken since the og mv1 and it was a supermax, is the new psycho comparable as far as the enload to the mv1, thanks in advance

Sambo

The Veteran
cool...thanx Brando...

I also have a very nice and clean CL22 :) quite impressed with it actually.

My buddy just got this Cl22 and it is hot as fire and he is stuck on getting that new Psycho. I told him I would look for one but I would not get rid of this CL22. Stubborn Boy!

DeanH

Coach
I have swung Miken for yrs...Love the endload...still swing my old NXT a bit...but I will say...that CL22 is pretty nice after 20-30 hits...

stix21

Farmer (I plant seeds)
Psychos is a good bat. Swings like the og worth xl black. If u get one u won't be disappointed.