New Boombah Boss 3.0 demo video

CA0

Starting Player
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4Z8chkQ7nGPbkRSNVR5dWphcnc/view?invite=CJ3F7YUK&pli=1 video is myself hitting the the Boss 3.0 bat has 12 inch barrel and also has X-15 Flight coating on barrel for better spin. This thing is hot out of wrapper. Bat is above and beyond anything out there. Preformance is unreal. I have 150 impacts on it right now and it's getting better with every swing. It has some webbing but other than that bat looks brand new. Also there is a very noticeable endload on the model.

Last edited:

CA0

Starting Player
Sorry can't post a pic of bat yet. And there will be an Asa Boss 3.0 it will be 13inch. Will have some changes from last year besides graphics. Once I am able to release pics of both I will. Myself and Lyf Nimmo will be swinging the Boss 3.0 at the Usssa Major World Series next week. Should be able to see the bat on the live feed to get an idea what it looks like hope this helps.

CA0

Starting Player
bat sounds like a shotgun,.. like it has 1000 cuts on it

Bat is so good. The sound of this is unlike any other Boombah bats. Hoping to have these at Spring Training this winter so we can get these swung by a big deverse group of guys. I had mine at a local tourney and let a few guys swing it and they were all impressed with the exit speed and the distance off the bat. We were hitting .52 275 Dudleys.

Woody54

Coach
this bat is unreal... I was lucky enough to get a few cuts with it while Ross was playing that weekend and I was very impressed... Unreal exit speed and distance gonna be a bat your gonna want in your bag next year and I will be getting me 1/2.. The way it was killing the 52/275's can't wait to see it hit the classic M and stadium ball..

Thanks again Ross for letting me swing the 16 boss lmk whenever I can order some from ya