New Boombah PS Series pants.

SSKOutfielder

Addicted to Softballfans
Baggier? Softball pants are douchey enough. We don't need them baggier. May as well start wearing my pajamas to games.

greenpathy

Addicted to Softballfans
well just my luck, tried getting a pair of vipers (of course coming soon) then went to mythic, ( my colors not available). :mad:

why advertise something you don't have?? I've never understood that type of ****..

greenpathy

Addicted to Softballfans
glad you got your pants....i'm still waiting for the vipers...didnt know coming soon meant end of ball season.

Crusty

Addicted to Softballfans
Got a couple pairs of 40xlong. Here is a unbiased review for those that are curious.

Fit: Baggy, a lot roomier in the legs than previous Boombahs.Waist is about the same as previous models. So if you are in between pant sizes go big and you may want to consider going up a size in the waist regardless. Much looser in the thigh which is nice. The only down fall is they are a straight leg from the thigh down. So for those bigger boys like myself the opening down by my ankle was 20" around' 10" if you are measuring with the pant leg folded flat. This was no bueno, as the pants literally could just be pulled on over my shoes and as you guessed go under my shoe while playing. I actually ended up having mine altered from the knee down tapering them to only have a 17" round ankle opening so that i didn't tear them just from running on them ($10 per pair at a local alterations place). This is only for those who like a stack in there pants at the bottom. If you are getting exact length it probably wont be as big of a deal.

Length: I only buy longs from Boombah as I have a 34" inseam for my standard jeans. The previous model pants I had purchased from them had a 35" inseam which gave me a couple folds at the bottom and a nice slightly baggy look. These longs had a 36" inseam which made them very baggy so you may want to consider an inch shorter. Possibly just my experience with the 40xlong.

Material: Very nice. Feels thinner than previous models but a little more course, durable, and stretchy. Very breathable even in the 90 degree weather we've been having.The sub dye area on the sides almost feels like a different material than the rest of the pant and a little more stretchy. We'll see how that part holds up the first time my fat a$$ slides in them.

Color: Colors are vibrant and well dyed, with a very nice fade job on the striping.

For those that are curious imo they are baggier than the Tyja both in the thigh and leg opening. And staying true to Boombah fashion, shipping is still an arm and a leg. Would I buy them again, yes. IMO they are one of the better pants out there right now. It is kind of a toss up between these and my RPNs for my favorites. The RPNs are much heavier in weight and thicker and will probably be winter pants and I'll wear the Boombahs the rest of the time.